• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016/2017 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Juventus vs Real Madrid

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I don't know why Juventus changed their tactic in the second half. They totally gave the control to Real and they got punished.

RocknRola

Answer is easy, outplaying Marcelo, Isco, Carvajal, Kroos, Modric and Benzema for 90 minutes is basically impossible.

Yeah, Juve's rhythm in the 1st half was very strong BUT very hard to maintain for 90 whole minutes. At some point you gotta put your foot back, and against teams like RM that can always be deadly, for sure.

RocknRola

God damn. CR7 to become the best scorer in the CL for the 6th time. SIXTH TIME. First player ever to do it.

Insane. In 10 years, when him and Messi are out of the game, all these records will seem even more insane by a factor of x100.

clemenx

Banned
Not sure why this game has felt so drama free. Even when it was tied. Hasn't felt much like a final.

Maybe the Atletico - Real finals were just too good in that department.

Always knew there was a big possibility of Real Madrid winning, but I can't believe Atletico put up more of a fight last year than Juventus this year.

RocknRola

I hope they change the Euro format back, Portugal got third in their group and went on to grind it out to the final.

"Grind out" my ass. Went to as many penalty kicks as France. Stay salty bro >.>

---------

Benzema for Bale? That's new, I think. Whelp if Juve start giving out more spaces on the back, with Bale on the pitch they are probably gonna concede some more goals.

Top Bottom