• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016/2017 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Juventus vs Real Madrid

Syder

yNC6QVS.gif

If kiss stopped supporting players because they flop, kids wouldnt follow the sport at all.

There's flops and then there is what Ramos did, When Puyol was shoved in his face by Ramos way back Puyol flopped, what Romos did was next level in terms of flops.

What Ramos did was next level and shouldn't be brushed off, hell I dont even know if there is a word for it?

Puyol is still GOAT tho.

SkylineRKR

I still remember the Barcelona fans saying Zidane was a terrible choice for coach and would fail miserably.

mjlol.png

Yeah, well, hes a perfect fit.

Real doesn't need wiseguys like Benitez, Van Gaal etc who place themselves above the players and feel the need to tell Ronaldo how to play.

Zidane is more like Del Bosque and Ancelotti, and therefore i'm not surprised hes succesful like those other 2. He doesn't try to leave a mark or place himself above the group. What he does well is sparing Ronaldo for the big games.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yeah, well, hes a perfect fit.

Real doesn't need wiseguys like Benitez, Van Gaal etc who place themselves above the players and feel the need to tell Ronaldo how to play.

Zidane is more like Del Bosque and Ancelotti, and therefore i'm not surprised hes succesful like those other 2. He doesn't try to leave a mark or place himself above the group. What he does well is sparing Ronaldo for the big games.

Zidane has done a damn good job managing playing time for the whole team. He uses the full depth he has access too and uses it well. As he grows as a coach he's only going to get better and better.

MrS

Banned
£80m was truly a bargain for Ronaldo. What would he be worth in today's market when John Stones is worth £48 mil?

SkylineRKR

Higuain is too limited. He's good in the box but in games like this he doesn't get such easy chances. Guy is almost 30, Juve overpaid big time.

Aki-at

But enough fucking around, GAF, Zidane is the true GOAT. Carried France in a way Pogba can only dream about.

Only reason I was supporting Real tonight was because of Zidane.

Happy to see his career continues to be successful into management.

That was a stunning game of football and was showcasing everything great about this sport until Ramos did what he did. Ruined the game for me.

Bersi

And the people blaming higuain are clueless,he got 0 chanches but He was involved in mandzukic goal,sadly the real disappointment tonight was dybala.

LNBL

The only reasons why someone would say that CR is better than Messi:

1. they are Real Madrid fans
2. they are from Portugal
3. they are ManU fans (I don't know why, it's not like CR is winning titles because this shitty team)
4. they are new to football

I'm none of those, now what?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Its kinda weird having a team defend the title....i dont know but it kinda takes away some of the mystery of the cup...no matter how dominant a team was, the CL competition format made it nearly impossible to repeat a triumph.

So yeah...congrats top RM...who knows if and when this will happen again.

Bubble

Neo Member
Real Madrid are simply too good. I really thought Juventus were going to put up a fight, but they just gave up and let Real get all the momentum.

Bersi

It seems Like there was a fals alarm of a bomb in piazza San Carlo tonight in turin. Some people got hurt.

Man what an awful night for us.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
It seems Like there was a fals alarm of a bomb in piazza San Carlo tonight in turin. Some people got hurt.

Still can be proud of the season though....pretty much won everything you could win. Beating this RM when they enter serious/CL mode just was too big of a task for any team this season.

Cess007

Yeah was reading about that, it seems some explosive when off scaring a lot of people but it wasn't a bomb but a flare, no? Hopefully no one is seriously injured >_<

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
U mad?

Vieira?

Thuram?

Desailly?

Deschamps?

Henry?
They all played their part well, but Zidane was leading the orchestra as a real 10, with grace and magic. At his prime he was the purest football I've seen in 30 years. You can name be better players, based on attributes I'll agree with. But on a pure grace one, the way he controlled the ball and stopped the time, will always give me the chills and wet my eyes.

Laplasakos

And the people blaming higuain are clueless,he got 0 chanches but He was involved in mandzukic goal,sadly the real disappointment tonight was dybala.

Higuain literally didn't touched the ball tonight. Juventus was basically playing with 10 players all night. At least Dybala was trying. Higuain wasn't even running. He was just walking especially during second half.

Buffon was also bad tonight.

Top Bottom