• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Junior Hockey Championships |OT| Where Future Busts Become National Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
Lol Craig Button doesn't know shit. I watched the game and he's a much better skater than Boroshit, has much better puck skills than him, he can actually play the PP, and he doesn't run around in his d zone like a chicken with its head cut off. He reminds me of a Bieksa when he was decent.

Also Button was fucking horrendous in the game today, he didn't know how to comment on things, he was minutes behind the play and would stop talking all together mid sentence.

yeah Button is god awful lol. I mean I can tolerate dumb commentators, they're just a reality everywhere, but Button is so fucking pompous and full of shit.

Even an idiot like Healy is capable of self-deprecation because he knows he was a shitty goalie. Button probably thinks he was a great GM.

Cake Boss

Banned
Lmaoo Denmark players hates passing to each other. Everyone there is trying to be a hero and go on a rush by themselves and take on 3 defenders by themselves. They lose the puck and its an odd man rush for the Swiss lol.

I thought commies liked sharing.

zroid

Banned
Snizzbone 2! (Ass Timashov)

man Matthews and Tkachuk are looking dominant out there. Swedes really missing Willy.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully, Canada can get some momentum going this game. They need to stop with the pretty plays and get back to a simple game and Marner needs to step up as well.

Oh, and stop screening and tipping shots directed to your net.

Rad-

Laine and Puljujärvi at it again. Whoever "loses" Matthews isn't losing that much. These 2 are gud.

Edit: And again Laine and Puljujärvi scheming. 3-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom