• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Junior Hockey Championships |OT| Where Future Busts Become National Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

Good for Denmark, glad they don't have that old insane deflected puck rule they used to have.

Canada is still going to win by like 6 goals

zroid

Banned
I have no idea how Marner held onto the puck through that

I don't think that would've worked against a better team :lol

Cake Boss

Banned
Ok that Meerner kid has got skillz, but damn he frustrates me in how he sometimes doesn't make the simple plays and puts himself in a shittier situation, sometimes he comes out of it nicely, other times I am like wtf just pass to the open guy instead of trying to go 3 people just so you can get your highlight reel.

I get Spezzza flashbacks with him. He will be good though. Bustlander will be better tho.

Ok that Meerner kid has got skillz, but damn he frustrates me in how he sometimes doesn't make the simple plays and puts himself in a shittier situation, sometimes he comes out of it nicely, other times I am like wtf just pass to the open guy instead of trying to go 3 people just so you can get your highlight reel.

I get Spezzza flashbacks with him. He will be good though. Bustlander will be better tho.

I think that describes a lot of skill players. The old push and pull of coaching defense in, without coaching creativity out.

eyeless

Matt I am not a Bruin Barzal gets the game MVP.
m-jordan.jpg

passed on em three times

Yawnier

Banned
Kind of don't get why the bruins took Senyshen when there other forwards like Barzal and Kyle Connor still on the board.

Barzal's draft trajectory reminds me a bit of W. Nylander tbh. Was a projected top 3 or top 4 pick at one point, but ended up falling when he didn't put up as many points in his draft year as people and scouts thought he would

Bruins got a stud d-man in Zboril though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom