• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 World Baseball Classic |OT| America prevails

Status
Not open for further replies.

clav

Molina with contact skills.

it's a 16 team tournament. this thing would go on for months if it was all best of 3+s
treat every game like it's game 7

Yeah I know it would take a long time, but eh.

I hate these elimination style tournaments including NFL ones.

NBA at least makes sense. NCAA basketball is frustrating.

carlos

PR is being left so tattered and broken they're gonna beg for statehood.
No, this is due to the fiscal control committee, who is deciding budget cuts across the board for PR. They obviously decided that the PR team had to have some cuts in the hits and runs department.

Choomp

Banned
WOOOOO!!! USA! USA!

That was a freaking awesome tournament, damn. Hopefully this encourages more Americans to play next time.

Magni

PR is a super young team. This was Beltran's last chance, but I'm sure we'll see almost everyone else back at it in 2021. Looking forward to the next WBC!

Quixzlizx

Unlikable Team USA beats likable Team Puerto Rico

2017 WBC The Bad Guys Won.

86b.jpg

Shame the final wasn't as competitive it could have been. Hats off to PR. Overall it was a very enjoyable tournament. Some great baseball was played.

ReMaKe

That's the joke :p.

Perfect game for USA, very deserved. Sucks for us but that's how it is.

I know, hence the lol at the end. I know all my Pr bros are hurting, y'all be back in 4 years stronger than ever.

Dr beats USA, Pr beats Dr and USA, USA turns around and beats both. That's baseball for y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom