• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 World Baseball Classic |OT| America prevails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matticers

I love that it means something to all these guys on the team. That's awesome to see. Seems like it wasn't exactly the case in previous WBCs and I was wondering what the mood would be like heading into this one since as usual, a lot of their best players didn't want to take part in it.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Damn.. that sounded solid off the bat.. just not quite there... that would have been huge from Kinsler.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
BTW, no Mercy Rule in finals.

https://www.worldbaseballclassic.com/info/rules

EARLY TERMINATION FOR LARGE LEADS

The umpire-in-chief shall call a regulation game in the First and Second Rounds of the Tournament and award the victory to the Federation Team that is ahead whenever:

»» such Federation Team is ahead by 10 or more runs after any complete inning, beginning with the completion of the seventh inning; or

»» such Federation Team is ahead by 15 or more runs after any complete inning, beginning with the completion of the fifth inning.

thiscoldblack

Unconfirmed Member
Como era de esperar, esto es clásico Puerto Rico. Llega a la final or cerca de la final invictos, celebran que son los mejores y pierden la final.

DrkSage

Como era de esperar, esto es clásico Puerto Rico. Llega a la final or cerca de la final invictos, celebran que son los mejores y pierden la final.

Esto se veía a más de media milla de distancia. Yo desde esta mañana tenía un presentimiento y decía "esto va hacer bien "cliché". El equipo invinto pierde en el juego más importante"

Bueno que nos pase, por lucio que somos. Pena me da todos los que se pintaron el jodio pelo xD

Esto se veía a más de media milla de distancia. Yo desde esta mañana tenía un presentimiento y decía "esto va hacer bien "cliché". El equipo invinto pierde en el juego más importante"

Bueno que nos pase, por lucio que somos. Pena me da todos los que se pintaron el jodio pelo xD

Lol. I imagined my grandma saying that in her Puerto Rican accent.

carlos

Estoy de acuerdo, pero cuidado con hacer estos planteamientos en espanol, han banned a gente aqui por eso.

*Just telling the guys to keep it in English, lest risking a ban. Just talking about how PR constantly chokes in big games. In all sports.

Not trying to backseat Mod, just concerned about these fellow boricuas.

DrkSage

Estoy de acuerdo, pero cuidado con hacer estos planteamientos en espanol, han banned a gente aqui por eso.

*Just telling the guys to keep it in English, lest risking a ban. Just talking about how PR constantly chokes in big games. In all sports.

Not trying to backseat Mod, just concerned about these fellow boricuas.

Didn't know, thanks for the advice xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom