• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2018 FIFA World Cup |OT| Go big and get VAR'd!

Alx

I heard some women invaded the pitch. Did the cameras zoom in on them?

Surprisingly enough, they did appear on the video feed (usually streakers and random field invaders are just ignored by the cameras, to avoid encouraging them). Also surprising that they were fully dressed, since I think they were from the pussy riot group.

They didn't show M'Bappe high-fiving one of them though.

Last edited:

Breakage

Surprisingly enough, they did appear on the video feed (usually streakers and random field invaders are just ignored by the cameras, to avoid encouraging them). Also surprising that they were fully dressed, since I think they were from the pussy riot group.

They didn't show M'Bappe high-fiving one of them though.
I'm surprised they focussed on them. They could have easily ripped off their clothes and breasts could have been bared.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Well done France and hold your head up high Croatia, you deserved to be there.

A really interesting WC Final.

Boss Mog

I know it probably won't happen but honestly I feel like Varane should win the Ballon d'Or because he won the Champions League and World Cup this year and his defensive performances were vital in both competitions. I think the last defender that won it was Cannavaro. Griezmann won the Europa League and the World Cup, so I think he has a shot, but I hope it's not Ronaldo or Messi, it's been like a decade, time for a new winner.

Top Bottom