• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2021 NFL Season | OT | "Some of those blokes are giving 110, 120%"

Who gon' winnit? (cut off at 10 for poll brevity's sake)

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • San Fran 49ers

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Cleveland Browns

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other, hear me roar my reasons

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • DEM TITANS BABAY

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

Tschumi

does lawrence always wheel away from the huddle holding his hands to his helmet listening to instructions? or is his helmet just busted this week or something...

oof, qb sneak a no-go

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
does lawrence always wheel away from the huddle holding his hands to his helmet listening to instructions? or is his helmet just busted this week or something...

oof, qb sneak a no-go
If the crowd is loud enough a QB will have to cover the ear holes of the helmet to be able to hear the coach in his head.

And if the crowd is impossibly loud you will see him look to the sidelines for hand signals.

Tschumi

If the crowd is loud enough a QB will have to cover the ear holes of the helmet to be able to hear the coach in his head.

And if the crowd is impossibly loud you will see him look to the sidelines for hand signals.
Well I've been listening to an audiobook for the first half lol so I didn't pick up on crowd sounds, verily doth that make sense

---

i'm glad snoop dog and dr dre are going to be at the nfl halftime show... someone in a position of power is getting good advice on what constitutes the ideal form of "this rapping music"

Nobody_Important

Well I've been listening to an audiobook for the first half lol so I didn't pick up on crowd sounds, verily doth that make sense

---

i'm glad snoop dog and dr dre are going to be at the nfl halftime show... someone in a position of power is getting good advice on what constitutes the ideal form of "this rapping music"
My cable went out lol

We are having some storms roll through here.

Tschumi

I see the run of shit halftime shows is set to continue.
they're not my ideal pick (MF DOOM is dead) but i rate them higher than *wiki search*
the weeknd
shakira & j Lo
oh my GOD maroon 5 by a fucking mile
Justin Timberwank
Lady Gaga
Coldplay (dead at the top of the bowl for 15 years)
Katy Perry
Bruno Mars
Beyonce
Madonna... Okay, I rate Madonna she takes her role seriously, okay so I consider snoop and dre to be an upgrade on every half time show since 2012, plus 2011 black eyed peas.

My cable went out lol

We are having some storms roll through here.
typhoon here :p but we're used to them i think i'll stay connected

---

Oh yay jamarr chase with a big play hooray my fantasy team

Last edited:

Tschumi

I'm not trying to toot my own horn but I have documented evidence of my messaging my brother about how damn long it takes Lawrence to set his feet and get rid of the ball, before he even got selected in the draft. So, you know, called it.

they're not my ideal pick (MF DOOM is dead) but i rate them higher than *wiki search*
the weeknd
shakira & j Lo
oh my GOD maroon 5 by a fucking mile
Justin Timberwank
Lady Gaga
Coldplay (dead at the top of the bowl for 15 years)
Katy Perry
Bruno Mars
Beyonce
Madonna... Okay, I rate Madonna she takes her role seriously, okay so I consider snoop and dre to be an upgrade on every half time show since 2012, plus 2011 black eyed peas.
Yeah it's even worse than I remembered lol. I did enjoy Katy Perry. Entertaining at least but good lord the rest of it. As for this year, can't fuckin abide rap. The only way they could make it worse is having some sodding modern jazz playing along in the background.

Tschumi

Yeah it's even worse than I remembered lol. I did enjoy Katy Perry. Entertaining at least but good lord the rest of it. As for this year, can't fuckin abide rap. The only way they could make it worse is having some sodding modern jazz playing along in the background.
Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF
:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

i like far less rap than i like other genres, and i've not liked any new rap i've heard since, vaguely, 2010, but there are some artists out there who are genuinely talented, and u gotta pay that, MF DOOM was fantastic, for one...

----

Back to the game, I feel there's a strong chance that the Jags won't score another TD today.

Chenault with two huge plays to define this drive

Last edited:

Tschumi

See you tomorrow in the midst of a raft of NFL games, homies! Anyone wants to get predictions in this is your last chance!

Good luck to your team guys! Unless you're a Colts fan of course lol. I'm looking to rebound from a crushing 3 point lost last week in fantasy to go 3-1, let's see what the day brings. Happy Sunday!

The Dolphins are pathetic! Time to tank for whoever the top college QB is for next draft. Tua is made of paper mache and Brissett is worse than Cleo Lemon smh.

Tschumi

Jeez, Jets and Giants both win, I am incapable of even.

Aw shit, i chose cooks over keenan allen and his team scored 0

Last edited:

Tschumi

no huddle offense lol fucking cool

Nice brady getting cold boos like it

Two interceptions, looks like it's gonna be one of those days, Bucs' D seem to be on top of the contest

Pats' defense making stops all night long and Jones finally cracks it for a TD, then Hunter Henry does an atomic spike to thumb his nose at Gronk, gotta love it haha

Shit, Meyers with a knee problem, that stinks

Last edited:

Tschumi

Wow pats making the Buc's D look like muppets on this drive

damn, that's a lame way for the game to finish

Last edited:

Tschumi

they shoulda gone for a first down on 4th and 3

faulk hadn't missed a kick since week 2 of last season lol helluva way to break a streak

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

I figured that the buccaneers would win, but I take solace in the fact that they were barely able to beat a bad team.This coming after a week where they had already lost? And the reigning champs don't actually look quite as good as they should.

TL;DR Fuck Tom Brady.

Last edited:

Tschumi

So the wife surprised me with a trip to Green Bay for yesterdays game. My god the stadium is amazing. Any nfl fan needs to make a journey up here for a game. I’ve been to AT&T stadium a ton thanks to living in Dallas, and it has nothing on the feels you get here.
pBRbZLi.jpg
Dude that's incredible! And you got to see two legit teams and a goat!

Termite

I really shouldn't be surprised, but the Dolphins using an unprecedented amount of draft capital only to end up as bad or worse than the team they had when they had asset stripped the roster in order to set up the rebuild... it's fucking unbelievable.

At least that team had a competent QB in Fitz who made the games worth watching. This team is unwatchable. I haven't seen a coach go from media darling and fan favourite to hot seat as fast as Flores maybe ever. Took 3 games for the shine to come off completely.

There is no worse feeling in sports than a botched rebuild.

I really shouldn't be surprised, but the Dolphins
did you only become a finz fan yesterday? this has been their M-O for years

the dumpsteriest of the dumpster fire franchises.

the writings on the wall. theyre the goddamn dolphins, with garish team colors and the most docile team name

(i just like to hate on the finz because my best friends a lifelong diehard fan. no offense)

Last edited:

Tschumi

Always glad for midweek NFL... Austin Eckler needs to score like 50 points for me to win my matchup :p Silly me for backing Brandon Cooks over Keenan Allen this week... Adam Schefter [sic] bothers me because he talks like he's trying to balance a ball on the tips of his lips

THREE goats! FAVRE WAS THERE! The whole 1996 Super Bowl team (that was alive and able) was there and celebrated at halftime
JAYZUS christ man, talk about a pro move by the wife

Last edited:

Tschumi

This has gotta be one of the best matchups of the week, two almost-irresistable forces meeting, two hot QBs, well built lineups... Hyped

ManaByte

Gold Member
This has gotta be one of the best matchups of the week, two almost-irresistable forces meeting, two hot QBs, well built lineups... Hyped

Fuck Raiders fans. Chargers being boo'd in their home stadium. I hope they slaughter the Raiders in front of that crowd.

Top Bottom