• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

360 Retail Box

dorio

Banned
Xbox_360_104_250.jpg

Striek

:two thumbs up:
Nice box.

edit; Should've made the 360 the same white colour as the controller has...

Borys

Banned
Looks modern (white) and trendy (green halos).

And on this particular shot 360 *really* looks like a PC case.

Mrbob

Xbox 360 hardware is damn sexay though. :D

And the best controller in the biz! Yeah, I said it!

Oh, and the best online service. And the only one to include a HDD. YUMMY YUMMY X360 ME WANT.

Ironclad

The system itself is rather ugly. Don't much care for the design, and especially not that Ring of Light BS. The controller is the exact opposite though. I like it a lot.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Ironclad_Ninja said:
The system itself is rather ugly. Don't much care for the design, and especially not that Ring of Light BS. The controller is the exact opposite though. I like it a lot.

the ring of light is a great innovation

I've liked the green concentric circle motif from the beginning. xoxo xoxo!

as a matter of fact, I secretly call the Xbox 360 the Obox.

wait. Bog is here... I meant the Odude!

Mrbob

I hope that retail box isn't final. It is Gamecube Indigo levels of gayness.

On the postive side, it'll be like a caterpiller breaking out of its cocoon into a butterfly when you open up the box to see what is inside!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Ironclad_Ninja said:
:lol :lol
Devs can use it as a health bar! Innovation.

No. It's for the wireless controller selecter. It's split into 4 slices which will flash according to each controller spots if that user gets a game invite/message/etc

It's a really good idea

Ironclad

DopeyFish said:
No. It's for the wireless controller selecter. It's split into 4 slices which will flash according to each controller spots if that user gets a game invite/message/etc

It's a really good idea
I know about that. That could work well, I just don't buy into MS pushing it as a major part of the console's aesthetic design.

Prine

Banned
god damn, feel the next gen vibe! God i cant believe i'll have the X360 in my hands in a few months

fap fap fap

----

Banned
The PS2 and Xbox boxes were much better, more distinct looking. This is fine, but not nearly as cool as the black Xbox box.

The American Dreamcast box was pretty awful.

Top Bottom