• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

360 Retail Box

fse

best box is the PS2 launch one.

ps2-pal-box_console.jpg

quadriplegicjon said:
:lol are you actually comparing the two?

I was responding to someone. Read both and then you'll get it.

"Looks like a kid scribbling on a piece of paper."

Which is what the uninformed say about Pollack.

Of course I wasn't comparing Pollack to the retail box. Read.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
The Faceless Master said:
so is this MS's latest viral marketing leak?

every fucking week i swear
It's still in no comparison to Nintendo's "Every day there's a new rumor that's debunked with in seconds" campaign....Yea, don't act they have nothing to do with it!

raYne

Looks...well... obvious... heh. I can't wait 'till launch day when brand new Xbox 360!* hits ebay.

*box

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
krypt0nian said:
I was responding to someone. Read both and then you'll get it.

"Looks like a kid scribbling on a piece of paper."

Which is what the uninformed say about Pollack.

Of course I wasn't comparing Pollack to the retail box. Read.

you're asking me to read the thread before responding to posts?!?!!! surely you are joking.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Dr_Cogent said:
Gimme.

Second shipment.

Dammit, I wanted first.

You know, you could always get the store to refund your pre-order money, and then go chance it on opening day. I'm guessing your odds would be pretty good.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Dr_Cogent said:
Gimme.

Second shipment.

Dammit, I wanted first.
You'll get first. No way MS launches with a small number of units. Stores are just being conservative with pre-orders until the final number gets announced.

Miburou

Everything about Xbox 360 looks better than the original Xbox. Case, controller and box all look better. By the way, is any part of the Xbox casing made out of metal (like a PC case)?

raYne

Miburou said:
Everything about Xbox 360 looks better than the original Xbox. Case, controller and box all look better. By the way, is any part of the Xbox casing made out of metal (like a PC case)?
Nope.

Sanjuro

sp0rsk said:
i likes

resembled the japanese DC box in a way.

It definatley remind me of the DC box and looks damn cool. I think they were trying to go for an IPOD look that says Microsoft loves punk / passive kinda people. I don't know if they are classifed as punk or hippie, but you get this vibe when you see McDonalds commercials now "Salad Inner Peace" and alot of other brands as of late.

Sapiens

Nice. Can't wait for the next generation to start.

Getting that DC feeling (in the good way, in no way am I saying the 360 will share the DC's fate - I just love the first system out of the gates).

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
bad box art. looks like i wont be buying a x360.

Error Macro said:
THIS TOPIC WAS STOLEN FROM MERCURY-LAND SNAKE AT OA

GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

what a crybaby

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Sapienshomo said:
Nice. Can't wait for the next generation to start.

Getting that DC feeling (in the good way, in no way am I saying the 360 will share the DC's fate - I just love the first system out of the gates).

I am getting that same feeling, the timing just feels right.

Top Bottom