• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

40 hours of non stop Saints Row 1

bender

What time is it?
200w.gif

Ravi_elite

Banned
Oh well I tried. I figured some people at neogaf would respect the collection of saints row 1 videos I collected over the years. Nvm

skneogaf

This is a perfect example of something I learnt years ago, I have particular interests and every now and then I feel the urge to share with friends and family.

The only problem is that it's my interests and not theirs.

It means all my family and friends didn't give a shit about my interests and only cared about the stuff that they have in common with me.

Nowadays I hint at something and if someone is interested then I'll share my experience, thoughts and ideas regarding that interest.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
This has the potential to turn into a meltdown thread.

Correction: It's already a meltdown thread. RIP, angry guy obsessed with Saints Row 1.

Last edited:

Banned
Check the bans link in the footer.
Code:
Ravi_elite        Oct 8, 2022    Permanent    Using homophobic slurs is a sure fire way to find yourself removed fro

I see... I was confused since there was no sign of a mental breakdown in this thread when I read it lol

Top Bottom