• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

48 Things You STILL Didn't Know In Zelda Breath Of The Wild

evanft

BOTW was a barren wasteland of loosely-strung-together ideas instead of an actual coherent game. Immortals: Fenyx Rising did it better.

Majukun

Waiting for Nintendo to release an official patch disabling weapons breaking down before I dive in past the 2 hours I already gave it.
nintendo is not gonna destroy the entire gameplay loop of the game because you don't liki the feature

asking BOTW to get rid of deteriorating weapons it's basically the same as asking MGS to get rid of stealth sections ...the game would still technically function, but every gameplay aspect and balancing that revolves around that element will be completely out of whack

BOTW was a barren wasteland of loosely-strung-together ideas instead of an actual coherent game. Immortals: Fenyx Rising did it better.
might have to try that game then

Last edited:

theHFIC

nintendo is not gonna destroy the entire gameplay loop of the game because you don't liki the feature

asking BOTW to get rid of deteriorating weapons it's basically the same as asking MGS to get rid of stealth sections ...the game would still technically function, but every gameplay aspect and balancing that revolves around that element will be completely out of whack
Thanks for clearing this up. I was hoping there were some BotW devs on here that could hear my request.

People who avoided PC, PlayStation and Xbox continue to be amazed about the first and only open-world game ever made.
I can't really think of another open world game that allows this much interactivity with the environment. Most open-world games' only interaction is collect resources and kill. Maybe Far Cry and RDR games are somewhat comparable in the range of things you can do in the world and the small details of interactivity.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Breath of the Wild for years now has had extended life, it’s an experience.
nintendo switch japan GIF

Top Bottom