• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A New Trailer for Lords of The Fallen has Been Released

swing_harder

Neo Member
This games has fo be at least good as Lies of P or no one ll give a damn about it.
Yeah...I've been having a blast with Lies of P. Hopefully, Lords of the Fallen will be another surprise! I'm a little concern with performance based on another preview that I saw.

P.S...I hope the narrator chosen for this trailer isn't indicative of the quality of the game :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I am very interested in this game, but they have yet to show gameplay captured on consoles...

Lets Go Time GIF by NETFLIX

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Any news how this will run on the steam deck?
Lies of P has been great on Steam Deck. This requires a minimum of a 1060, 12 GB of RAM, and an 8th gen i5. Lies of P had a min of a 960, an i3, and 8 GB of RAM. However, Lords of the Fallen has similar minimum requirements to Elden Ring and that runs great on the Steam Deck as well as being Verified.

Last edited:

CamHostage

Don't think it will play very well on the Deck as it uses both Nanite and Lumen and we've seen from Immortals of Aveum how heavy that combo is.

Deck still doesn't have official support for UE5, but it's been able to play games and performance has been satisfying... for a portable.

Sub-native resolution and 30 framerate, but these are high-spec productions on the most advanced game engine out there, playing on a handheld system, so take what you can get. I've certainly seen games run way less playable on Deck.

Last edited:

DavidGzz

My 4070ti is ready! Since I saved money on not having to get AC until a sale, I'll go ahead and get the deluxe edition. Buying it blind since I did the same with the last one and was satisfied enough. There is no way that this one is worse unless there are game breaking bugs.

This is another game they sewn to be hiding footage of the console versions (like Alan Wake 2). That worries me on console. Come to think of it most 3rd parties keep the console gameplay from us until a day or two before release.

hlm666

This is another game they sewn to be hiding footage of the console versions (like Alan Wake 2). That worries me on console. Come to think of it most 3rd parties keep the console gameplay from us until a day or two before release.
It's the standard mo for ue5 games so far, it means expect 720p and ~45 fps when shit gets heavy. I'm REALLY curious to see if top shelf AAA devs end up sorting this out.

Ogbert

Is this game good or not. I can't tell. Interested in it, but keep seeing videos saying it awful and then videos saying is the best souls ever. wtf?
I’m afraid you’ll not get a clear answer. Some people clearly enjoyed it. In contrast, I absolutely fucking hated it. Nothing to do with difficulty. It’s just shit and annoying.

Valt7786

I’m afraid you’ll not get a clear answer. Some people clearly enjoyed it. In contrast, I absolutely fucking hated it. Nothing to do with difficulty. It’s just shit and annoying.
It's definitely a very divisive game. I'm one of those that absolutely loved it, it's one of the better soulslikes released in a long time for me. It ain't perfect, but with a few tweaks it could be close.

Top Bottom