• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Starfield fan made a 400+ pages Analysis of everything we know so far

For those that want a deep dive into Starfield
He made 120 pages analysis before and added 280 afterwards, now he added a bit more

It goes into detail of everything that has been shown so far

Full analysis here

I'm curious now to check it out. But that sure is a ton of information and pretty much sounds like the whole game there. That's a hell of a lot more than a leak if it's 400 pages.

So are there any aliens in this game? I haven't seen anything about alien races yet. Or is it one of those science fiction deals where it's all humans sort of like BattleTech?

HL3.exe

400+ in your spare time?

autism.gif

Last edited:

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
Thanks for the update Bernoulli Bernoulli !

There is already a thread about this doc. But I am waiting for the update after today show. There is a lot of photos and the "pages" are more like powerpoint presentation a times. So fellow Gaf members don't be afraid to go look at it if you want. I did it in March and liked what I read. The diplomat perk( that can stop mobs that are lower lvl than you when they are attacking you made me hyped for the game, and I found it in the doc.

Filben

That's a lot of dedication and free time for something that doesn't even exist yet for the public (but I guess that's the point) . Imagine the game turns out shit or is cancelled.

But if he had fun doing that... more power to him. I just hope he didn't think that this has any relevance beyond some upvotes on a dedicated subreddit.

feynoob

Banned
400+ in your spare time?

autism.gif
Not with this guy here.
As an AI text-based model, I can generate a significant amount of text, but generating 450+ pages of Starfield content would be a considerable task. It would require a highly specific and detailed outline or prompts to guide the content creation process. However, I can provide you with a brief overview of Starfield, its setting, and some potential story elements. If you have any specific questions or areas of interest within the Starfield universe, I'll be happy to assist you further.

Starfield is an upcoming science fiction role-playing video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios. Set in the future, Starfield aims to immerse players in a vast and richly detailed universe, combining elements of space exploration, interstellar travel, and player-driven narratives. The game promises an expansive open-world experience, allowing players to venture into uncharted regions of space and encounter various factions, alien species, and mysteries.

The setting of Starfield takes place in the 25th century, where humanity has achieved significant technological advancements and has begun exploring the cosmos. Players will assume the role of a customizable character, embarking on a personal journey across the stars. The game's universe features a mix of inhabited and uninhabited planets, space stations, and diverse celestial environments.

Within this universe, numerous factions and organizations operate, each with their own goals and motivations. Players may encounter powerful corporations vying for control over resources, nomadic groups exploring the fringes of space, and governmental bodies seeking to expand their influence. These factions may offer various quests, missions, and allegiances, allowing players to shape their own path and influence the game's narrative.

Starfield also features an array of alien species, presenting opportunities for diplomacy, trade, or conflict. These extraterrestrial races possess unique cultures, technologies, and agendas. Engaging with them may result in forming alliances, unlocking advanced technologies, or uncovering ancient mysteries tied to the game's overarching story.

The main story of Starfield is shrouded in secrecy, but it is expected to revolve around a central mystery or conflict that unfolds as players explore the universe. The choices made by players and their interactions with various characters, factions, and events will shape the outcome of the game's narrative, providing a personalized and immersive experience.

While I can provide a general overview and discuss specific aspects of Starfield, generating 450+ pages of content would be a vast undertaking. If you have any specific questions or areas you would like me to elaborate on, please let me know, and I'll be glad to assist you further.

EraIsDogshit

Neo Member
Amazing! If every Bethesda employee spends half the time on getting bugs out the game this guy spent on writing this analysis, it will still be a buginfested shitshow. Thanks Phil!

kikkis

What is the draw to starfield? It's Bethesda, so story is unlikely to be any good and moment to moment shooting mechanics and enemies to be quite poor as well.

simpatico

Yeah sometimes I miss macrodosing adderall. Side effects ended up outweighing the ability to write a 400 page paper on a couple trailers, but it was fun while it lasted.

Last edited:

BootsLoader

Banned
What is wrong with someone having a passion? Think of it like a wikipedia page. This is not a 400 pages novel by the way. Look the doc and you will understand.
Passion for Todd? Seriously? Who knows what this game may end up to. It is not worth it. At least do it when the game is released and you know its a good game and really worth it.

BootsLoader

Banned
He's one of the most awarded video game creators of all time. Are you serious?
It's got zero chance of flopping, second biggest game of the year.
It surely can't just be me suddenly realizing that we're on a videogame forum critiquing how people use their spare time.

1. He is one of the biggest memes of gaming.

2. It has many chances of flopping.

3. I am not applying criticism on anyone and how they use their time is their problem, not mine. I am just telling my opinion on this, it is surprising for me. Also, it surely can't be just me suddenly realizing that you're on a gaming forum, critiquing other people opinions.

Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

Tams

It surely can't just be me suddenly realizing that we're on a videogame forum critiquing how people use their spare time.

There's a big difference between mostly shitposting that takes seconds to fire off, and this...

Even the most extreme OTs here aren't anywhere near that extreme, and at least they are for games that have been released.

Stuart360

Passion for Todd? Seriously? Who knows what this game may end up to. It is not worth it. At least do it when the game is released and you know its a good game and really worth it.
Todd and his teams last 5 games are - Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Skyrim, Fallout 4.
Starfield is Todd and his teams first new IP in 20 years. Thats why poeple are excited.

The way some poeple act you would think betheda Maryland are terrible devs that make bad games. There wasnt any of this nonsense before Fallout 4;'s relase, or Skyrims. Or before MS bought Bethesda (of course).

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
Passion for a thing, no matter what it is. As I said earlier, see this like a wikipedia article. Did you even open the doc? You would see that this is not a novel. But yes I can understand that Todd does not help his case. After Fallout 76 we really have to be on our guard with him and Bethesda.

Top Bottom