• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A thread to honour the mighty trash mobs of our lives

cormack12

Gold Member
Trash mob: All the mobs that usually die fairly quickly that take little to no effort to kill and basically serve as fodder

Might as well start with the king:

profile-mk-goomba.7bf2a8f2.aead314d58b63e27.png

Goomba's from Mario

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
nxa3EdV.jpg

These poor little ragdolls never stood a chance.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Trash mob: All the mobs that usually die fairly quickly that take little to no effort to kill and basically serve as fodder

Goomba's from Mario

what is a goomba? it looks like a mushroom, but if that were true that means mushrooms evolved into a whole bunch of different ways in Mushroom kingdom!
Platforms, Toads, Magic Mushrooms, and Goombas. Are Goombas just a pre-evolutionary step of Toads? :pie_thinking:

Mattdaddy

Gold Member

I can't lie... it's a right of passage for any new toon of mine to die like a bitch in Fargodeep mine. Respawn times and locations are OP.

Running for their life towards the entrance with 7 of these guys in tow is how many a hero of mine met their demise.

Last edited:

Goomba's from Mario
For some reason this guy was almost always trying to roll solo like a tough guy though.

Top Bottom