• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ABC News: Russia investigation expands to include Donald Trump's personal attorney

The problem here is that Trump supporters are actually 38% of the population and 97% of the Republican Party. By all accounts, the Republican Party is the Trump Party now... The voters in it want someone like Trump leading them.

How do you get this math? He doesn't even have 97% approval ratings from the GOP now lol

Mahonay

Banned
She's married to Jared

sensible.gif
Un5F2vt.gif

kess

He's not gaining weight, he's cultivating mass... adding years to his finite energy supplies.

Trump has exhausted his election mandate and now entering the class of Orange Supergiant, massive enough to implode into a black hole which the Republican party can never escape from

Trump has exhausted his election mandate and now entering the class of Orange Supergiant, massive enough to implode into a black hole which the Republican party can never escape from

Hot Ice Hilda died in a star but the Republicans won't, smh

That's how you know there's no justice in the world unless you take it.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Trump alone, angry and gained weight: http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/30/opinions/trump-home-all-alone-borger/index.html

lol

What a disaster. He is totally unfit man.
The only consolation about the widespread death and misery that this guy is causing is that he himself isn't enjoying himself one bit either.

Leaving office would make a lot of people happy, him included. But he's too proud to step down, so he continues to make himself and the entire country miserable.

ICO_SotC

rokkerkory

A lot in there

Offered Christie the FBI job, and Christie turned it down
Apparently thinks he can trust "no one" in the administration
He's still calling random people in the middle of the night for advice
It lists Manafort as someone Trump is willing to, or has, thrown under the bus
Believes he has no responsibility for any of this

Such a huge baby my god. Thinking that running a government is the same as running a business you own.

Game Guru

How do you get this math? He doesn't even have 97% approval ratings from the GOP now lol

Sorry, I guess I had the wrong numbers. Despite being completely against Trump and the GOP, I don't keep up with everything about Trump, because I already know that Trump and the GOP are disasters and prefer to not depress myself with more reasons why Trump and the GOP are disasters.

Trump news is really starting to bore me now. We get breaking news on him, talk about for a few days, gets exposed again, and the cycle repeats.

Let me know when his impreachment process begins
if ever.]

If there's any truth to the rumors he was served with an indictment, he might be staying on as President just for the simple fact that they can't charge him while he's in office. If he quits or is impeached, then they can get him. So even if he is miserable as President, I'm sure he feels its better then being in jail.

What exactly would more Twitter followers be in preparation of exactly?

A particularly devastating piece of news might be on its way, and the bots will help with damage control by spamming Twitter with pro-Trump messages.

Now, what that information might be, I know not. It could be something related to an unpopular policy move (e.g., withdrawing from the Paris Accords), or they could be trying to prepare for a damaging blow vis-a-vis the Russia investigation.

boiled goose

good with gravy
With the way the electoral college works, I fear young people moving out of the Midwest to the coasts will basically hand the Republicans the presidency year after year. Tyranny of the minority is entirely possible.

Democrats can easily win.

They have policy and demographic advantages that are only going to increase. They just suck.

antonz

Cohen is neck deep in this shit. Was pretty much determined that he made the trip that he denied. Michael D. Cohen with the exact same birthdate etc. arrived on an Israeli Passport to where the dossier had talked about and in a surprise to no one Michael Cohen has an Israeli passport.

Top Bottom