• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ABC News: Russia investigation expands to include Donald Trump's personal attorney

Guy.brush

Hey look, another piece of the Chris Steele dossier falling into place.

big_l_rug_puzzle.jpg

We need those yellow soaked pieces to drop.

androvsky

If there's any truth to the rumors he was served with an indictment, he might be staying on as President just for the simple fact that they can't charge him while he's in office. If he quits or is impeached, then they can get him. So even if he is miserable as President, I'm sure he feels its better then being in jail.
Let me guess, Claude Taylor / Louise Mensch? It doesn't make a lot of sense, why would any enforcement agency issue an indictment without Congress being told or finding out, and if Congress (even if only the Judiciary committees) did know, how did it not leak to every major news outlet?

Cohen is neck deep in this shit. Was pretty much determined that he made the trip that he denied. Michael D. Cohen with the exact same birthdate etc. arrived on an Israeli Passport to where the dossier had talked about and in a surprise to no one Michael Cohen has an Israeli passport.
Considering some of the rumors floating around, source? It'd be hilarious if that's why he tweeted a picture of his U.S. Passport.

jelly

Cohen is neck deep in this shit. Was pretty much determined that he made the trip that he denied. Michael D. Cohen with the exact same birthdate etc. arrived on an Israeli Passport to where the dossier had talked about and in a surprise to no one Michael Cohen has an Israeli passport.

Wait, so it actually was him who travelled there and not just a coincidence that Steele couldn't verify?

The IC must have concrete details flights, passports, no way he can hide that.

Guy.brush

Wonder what Steele is doing these days?
I like to imagine he is browsing the daily TrumpDump threads with a bowl of popcorn in hand and a deep inner smile on.

epmode

Wonder what Steele is doing these days?
I like to imagine he is browsing the daily TrumpDump threads with a bowl of popcorn in hand and a deep inner smile on.

I can't imagine Steele's happy to see the Republicans doing their best to excuse virtually everything he discovered. I don't see them impeaching Trump even if everything is confirmed. Shit's crazy.

Maybe there's a chance if the Democrats do incredibly well in 2018.

Top Bottom