• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Account ban me now

Nah just kidding. I actually have a question about etiquette My garage door came off the track, calling some people to come and fix it. Is it proper to stand there and watch them work, should I go elsewhere, like back in the house. I do have some valuables in the garage. Lawnmowers ladders etc. My sisters truck. What do you do.

Kim Kardashian Eww GIF by Saturday Night Live

I only know Xena the Warrior Princess not Comrade Xinu or whatever.

It just feels kinda awkward watching LOL. I know its my house.

Last edited:

JonSnowball

Nah just kidding. I actually have a question about etiquette My garage door came off the track, calling some people to come and fix it. Is it proper to stand there and watch them work, should I go elsewhere, like back in the house. I do have some valuables in the garage. Lawnmowers ladders etc. My sisters truck. What do you do.
Set up a stereo and play "Goodbye Horses" while rubbing your hands all over your body and gradually undressing - when you reach the point of tucking your cock and balls between your legs try as hard as you can to shit and piss yourself while screaming out the lyrics. Say it's part of a compulsive disorder and if you don't do it you'll almost certainly enter a state of shock and die immediately, and if they take issue with it or deny you service you'll sue them for discrimination.

DeceptiveAlarm

Gold Member
I think someone like you will just get in the way or hurt yourself. If your garage has a window you should probably stay outside and peak through window.

Spaceman292

Banned
Flash your penis at them then say 'Haha, just kidding, but now that I've got your attention I have a question to ask you about my toaster.'

Smiggs

On topic (or is it??): If you have some basic tools and YouTube, this is probably a pretty easy fix... Retensioning the door can be a bitch, but you probably don't have to do that depending on what happened.

I'm actually the type that does all of my own work, its a 15 foot folding garage door, just to get it back up standing was horrible, injured my hand and back, tension cable is no joke, that got my hand some, and the door fell off the track at the top stabbing me in the back. But I learned alot about garage doors, enough to try to fix it next time. I decided to give myself a break this time. That poster who made the skirt comment, I've killed 48 men in COD in one match wearing a bunny outfit. As for the showing my penis posts. I really do not want those guys to be filled with envy and do a bad job. If I had taken off the tension cable with my penis everything would have went smoothly.

Also when did GAF get so sensitive.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
No one is gonna steal anything from your garage. lol

If you want to watch then watch. It's your fucking house. Man up. But i say let the people do their job. I like to see what they are going to do, ask some questions and then tell them to come get me when they are done or need me. I like people standing over my shoulders while i work, why would i do that to someone else.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
You don't watch them, it will be uncomfortable for them. Unless you don't care about their feelings, then fuck it.

GymWolf

I'm actually the type that does all of my own work, its a 15 foot folding garage door, just to get it back up standing was horrible, injured my hand and back, tension cable is no joke, that got my hand some, and the door fell off the track at the top stabbing me in the back. But I learned alot about garage doors, enough to try to fix it next time. I decided to give myself a break this time. That poster who made the skirt comment, I've killed 48 men in COD in one match wearing a bunny outfit. As for the showing my penis posts. I really do not want those guys to be filled with envy and do a bad job. If I had taken off the tension cable with my penis everything would have went smoothly.

Also when did GAF get so sensitive.
I answered your question and you put an empathy emoticon on my post, who is the real sensitive (or batshit crazy bipolar) here?:lollipop_grinning_sweat::lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:
Top Bottom