• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Account ban me now

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
letdown-dissapointed.gif

I personally hated it when home owners would stick around and watch me work. I'd actually work slower because you don't want to make any mistakes and look like a fool.

Garage door springs are no joke. Don't touch that shit. Hire a professional.
i don't know about garage door springs but my car had a busted suspension spring and i thought about changing it myself but decided best to leave it to someone who knew what they were doing. fuck springs. they will fuck your shit up for fun.

sendit

Nah just kidding. I actually have a question about etiquette My garage door came off the track, calling some people to come and fix it. Is it proper to stand there and watch them work, should I go elsewhere, like back in the house. I do have some valuables in the garage. Lawnmowers ladders etc. My sisters truck. What do you do.
I've never reported anyone, but i'm reporting you.

OPs account is 16 years old.

he's been here longer than you and me combined.
Thats right, you all are Vampires Diaries I'm an Original.

Snowflakes begging for my departure. I've never begged for anyone to be ban, to me thats like super weak.

Its not the worker men I'm worried about stealing anything. I live in a Chicago neighborhood where there's a decent amount of garage break ins.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
If I ever quit GAF, I'm gonna make a very polite ban request thread so you guys can farm some more gold.

Gee, thanks for the gold :lollipop_smiling_face_eyes:

Last edited:

BlackTron

i don't know about garage door springs but my car had a busted suspension spring and i thought about changing it myself but decided best to leave it to someone who knew what they were doing. fuck springs. they will fuck your shit up for fun.

Pretty much this...I will only change suspension myself if it comes as the pre-assembled spring already on the strut. I mean you can get spring compressors but I don't wanna mess with that.

Garage doors have springs, plus when I was a little kid I walked in on a movie right when a guy died from a garage door, so I am biased towards garage doors being dangerous enough to call in help. What I can't fathom is how anyone would wonder if it's a good idea to awkwardly watch them the whole time. The answer, of course, is to go back inside and play more WoW, which happens to be where you learned all about social cues and interactions...and if you really want to watch them, use the camera. You're nerdy enough, why would you do something normal to stay in their vicinity like work on your car in the driveway when you could just watch them toil like God in an RTS game blissfully unaware that you're even there? Idiot.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
EviLore EviLore smells! They told me. I mean this shit was too vanilla, let's make it real.

Apparently he smells of Tim Horton's chili. WITH beans.

Top Bottom