• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney Investigations Collection announced (releases September 6, 2024)

EUREKA! Miles Edgeworth moves beyond the courtroom and straight to the crime scene in Ace Attorney Investigations Collection with revamped graphics, new language options, bonus features, and more! Featuring two remastered titles – Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth and the Western debut of Ace Attorney Investigations 2: Prosecutor’s Gambit – it’s a perfect package.

Join the prolific prosecutor himself as he analyzes mind-bending mysteries and cryptic conundrums while seeking out the ultimate truth on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows, and Steam.

fXoWEeu.png

2ZLniTS.png

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Yeeeeeeeaaaaaa, I held off playing the fans translation because I assumed Capcom would do one of these when they ran out of everything else... I'm still waiting on a Megaman Legends collection mind...

bender

What time is it?
Fuk9dUM.gif

Well then, I’m getting PS4 version.

I got my all other Ace Attorney on Nintendo systems but if not getting physical release then I have to go with other versions.

If you want a Switch version, the worst case scenario would be importing from Japan. All of the Ace Attorney's on Switch have physical releases. The Phoenix Wright Collection didn't have a North American physical release though.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
If you want a Switch version, the worst case scenario would be importing from Japan. All of the Ace Attorney's on Switch have physical releases. The Phoenix Wright Collection didn't have a North American physical release though.
I’m hoping later they do make physical version for Switch like they with their recent Apollo Justice collection.

There should be Asia release as well I would imagine. Not certain that there would be ESRB physical as well.

Going to get a physical copy whether it’s import or not.
Yup... I'm going to import a copy just like I did with Ace Attorney Trilogy (CERO), Great Chronicles (ESRB) and Apollo Justice (ESRB). Still sucks though and I legit don't understand why Capcom doesn't do a PEGI physical as well.

Last edited:

Danjin44

I don’t know why Capcom being weird about this…..just fucking release physical version in all platforms and all regions.

Andyliini

Gold Member
This is getting physical release…right?……RIGHT?
NA is getting a physical release on Switch, while Europe is getting a physical release on PS4. Asia is probably getting them all.

I sometimes wonder how Capcom works, but is doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
On the one hand, just give us AA7 already. But on the other hand I never got around to these and wouldn't mind playing them with enhancements so fine, I'll take it.

Danjin44

On the one hand, just give us AA7 already. But on the other hand I never got around to these and wouldn't mind playing them with enhancements so fine, I'll take it.
This right choice, the 2nd investigation game never made it outside of Japan and people were asking for it for years.

Looks like VGP will be importing the CERO release for PS4. If you're from NA and want the physical for PS4 you can get it from them, they're a trusted Canadian video game retailer.

Original Name 逆転検事1&2 御剣セレクション
Official Release Date 06-Sep-2024
Language Japanese, English, French, German, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
Genre Mystery
Version Japan
CERO B (12+)

Last edited:
Top Bottom