• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agontuk: Official Gameplay Reveal (GTA Clone set in Bangladesh)

Bullet Club

Banned

Developed by M7 Productions and Attrito, Agontuk takes place in the city of Dhacca, a developing city where every place you visit tells a different story. It is the first largest and most ambitious game ever undertaken by a Bangladeshi game development studio.

A open-world storytelling mission-based gameplay, Agontuk focuses on a highly interactive environment in a re-imagined, present day Dhaka.

DiscoJer

I'm surprised there haven't been more GTA clones. There was one Indian one for the PS2 that I only learned about because I had to review a game by the same company.

Looks like the PC version of GTA: San Andreas. Doesn't look that bad honestly, just outdated (obviously).

But wait...!

Was that the Japanese imperial flag on his Mistibeshi at 2:49?!? :messenger_face_screaming:

qwAYAD5.png

Edit: Maybe their next game could be a Sleeping Dogs clone that's like Ong Bak, I'd play that. :messenger_fistbump:

Last edited:

Chittagong

Gold Member
Man I would love to play something like this. Looks pretty low poly and bare bones textures, but the setting is so much fresher than the usual cities we always get. You could have some pretty haunting storylines in Bangladesh

Should be set in Chittagong rather than Dhaka though

Last edited:

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Should be set in Chittagong rather than Dhaka though
LOL> Frankly when I saw the title I thought it must be you who would've posted it.

Also, I know misti means sweet in Bengali
(thanks Bengali ex-GF)
, but does beshi also mean something?
I do like the wordplay on Mitsubishi though.

Chittagong

Gold Member
LOL> Frankly when I saw the title I thought it must be you who would've posted it.

Also, I know misti means sweet in Bengali
(thanks Bengali ex-GF)
, but does beshi also mean something?
I do like the wordplay on Mitsubishi though.

haha, I have no idea -I lasted just three days in a bengali school 😭

Top Bottom