• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League Endgame Gameplay Loop Details Revealed; Year 1 Package Info Coming Soon

Still looks uninteresting tired of super heroes.
Same, super heroes feel like the most over done thing in entertainment over the last 20 years. It's so fucking boring at this point but for some reason, there are a bunch of people that still lap that shit up.

I hope this game fails spectacularly for WB. Shame for Rocksteady, but I'm so done with super heroes.

The very fact that it was designed to have an endgame gameplay loop is the problem.
In of itself, having an endgame loop isn't bad for MP games, but almost assuredly, it's designed around FOMO and other trends that'll just turn everyone off more than they already have with what they've shown.

--------------

I'll say, I'm interested in the game tbh, but not enough to pick it up day 1 and I've learned my lesson with WB games in general, more often than not, it's almost always better to just wait.

Top Bottom