• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Airframe Ultra | Reveal Trailer

NanaMiku

Seems the weapons are all handheld. Kinda wish the weapons are attached to the vehicle, like Twisted Metal or Vigilante

CamHostage

Janky in many ways, but Jet Moto reimagined by the Rain World team has me intrigued.

I like how they have items such as the drag pipe instead of the grappling hook, they may be able to do some interesting interactions with an appendage off the bike.

Curious to see more, though I hope the final is more rewarding for technical play skill than we saw from the trailer. There should be knowledge of how to reward player training after Rain World, but the trailer seems too early (hopefully?) for that to be the case.

StueyDuck

This is gonna be the hottest of Takes since I've literally only seen this trailer and had never heard of the game before this...

But this looks like they had no idea what to make next and just went with the first idea 🤷‍♂️

I'm not gonna judge, I'll wait for impressions since rainworld at first glance seemed uninteresting too, it was the mechanics that made it great.

hlm666

thought it was going to be another digital extremes game, warframe, soulframe so airframe wasn't a huge leap ;)

Top Bottom