• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aksys 4infinity countdown ends tomorrow (7/3), most likely Zero Escape 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so the people that got in the panel on time were actually chosen to be the next contenders in the Nonary game. Currently they are passed out and on their way to the game's location via means of underground tunnels. Once they arrive, the stream will show a cctv feed of 9 people locked in a room. The game begins.

Steel

Banned
This timeline has failed. Everyone who was supposed to start the stream was killed or committed suicide via radical 6.

IrishNinja

If you told me last year that Shenmue III AND Zero Escape 3 were going to be announced in 2015 I would have slapped you for insulting my intelligence.

and here we are, my dude
here we are~

My man.

Also, we're supposed to play Yakuza 5, TitS SC and Persona 5 this year.

goddamn, can't believe i left Yakuza 5 off - just waitin' on a date! P5 im wondering if we get it this year or not but that thing oozes so much style its crazy. TitS is high on my list to finally play & join the hype!

Post made me tear up a little tbh

x2zh9Zm.gif

we outchea fam
cant stop, wont stop, eh eh, eh eh

fuck it, i'll take it, let's gooooooo

MLH

Aww sounds like they're having a lot of technical problems. Don't stress out Aksys, we still love ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom