• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alien: Isolation on GOG

Patrick S.

Banned
I love this game. In theory. In reality I shit myself whenever I try getting a bit further into the game. I hate the feeling of being chased in a game. It triggers some sort of primal fear within me, I can't breathe and feel my heart is exploding when I play this :(

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
12$ so you can hide under the table for 20 hours... and enable ONE THOUSAND door power generators.
Dj Khaled Congratulations GIF

Kev Kev

I bought this a while back but every time I try to get into it I’m just uninterested an hour or two in.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

I tried it, but after an hour I was just frustrated with it despite loving the visuals style and sound design, its one more me to watch rather than play I think.

Larxia

I tried it, but after an hour I was just frustrated with it despite loving the visuals style and sound design, its one more me to watch rather than play I think.
It's the only game I ever played in easy mode. I loved the atmosphere, the visuals and everything, but the tension was too much, it was already so scary (and sometimes frustrating because of the alien being constantly linked to you, roaming near you) I didn't particularly want difficulty. And even in easy it's actually not that easy since it's mostly a hide and seek game, but I think it gives you more ressources and stuff like that, making it more tolerable.

Apocryphon

Game is brilliant. It's long so you have to once yourself as it's easy to get burned out on it, but it's easily the best Aliens game and I would like more.of it. DLC is great too. For $12 DRM-free it's a fucking steal.

MiguelItUp

Please play this if you haven't. Especially if you're any kind of an Alien fan. The immersion and dedication to the IP is through the roof. It's insane.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Please play this if you haven't. Especially if you're any kind of an Alien fan. The immersion and dedication to the IP is through the roof. It's insane.
Yeah but it's more like a museum.
Because how can anyone be scared of a monster we all know for our whole lives within multiple movies?
We know all about the monster and what it can do.
The whole point of Alien was that... there is something weird, strange killing them off... AN ALIEN :p

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Wasn't there supposed to be a sequel to Isolation? I'm sure I heard somewhere there was going to be.

Top Bottom