• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens: Fireteam Elite team is working on next game

Draugoth

Gold Member

F9I6Zo9XIAArn7n

I've had Fireteam Elite for a long while but never really got into it until a couple of weeks ago. I've been doing a few missions with a couple beers after work each afternoon and it's actually really fun.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

Fireteam Elite was exceptional for a AA studio with a limited budget. It would've been cool to see what they could've done with more. Definitely interested in seeing what they do next.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I've always wanted to try Fireteam Elite, but I'm not a fan of multiplayer these days. What's the offline single player mode like?

Game was sooo fun coop and pretty much everything I wanted in terms of Alien 1/2 movie feels in a game. The setups before the waves of enemies are very well done, as is the audio and visual immersion for an Alien game. Friends and I will for sure be supporting a new game by them.

Last edited:
I've always wanted to try Fireteam Elite, but I'm not a fan of multiplayer these days. What's the offline single player mode like?
You can finish the whole campaign with bots. They're not perfect but they will be good enough for standard difficulty, and according to the quote in the OP they are improving them sometime soon.

Top Bottom