• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alison Brie's Esquire magazine photos(NSFW-ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blatz

I . love. this. thread.

Little piece of trivia on Jennifer Morrison. She was the dead girl/ghost in Stir of Echoes.

iMt0TIRs6X8u2.gif

Some quotes from her interviews:

On wanting to be dominated...

"Does [Annie on 'Community'] secretly want to dominate or be dominated?
She’s in control so much that maybe being dominated would be a break from her uptightness. She’s like a schoolgirl you want to be naughty with. You know, What is under the blouse that’s buttoned up so high?

Is there any of that in you?
Like Annie, I think I had a lot of innocence—and I somehow still do. I try to be very much in control when it comes to work. I have a strong work ethic. So, I suppose there would some be room for domination." --L.A. Magazine, August 2010

On getting nekked...

"It was enjoyable to run around campus nekked from time to time... I'm definitely not a modest person, so I think that probably started before college. I think I always had that weird nekked instinct, like it never left me from when I was a little baby." --Complex, Feburary 2010

On threesomes and girl-on-girl experimentation...

"Exploring my newfound sexuality, there was, of course, the girl-on-girl action, the crazy threesome with the afros and whips, and the surreal 'shrooms experience where I thought the tree was fondling me but it turned out to be my creepy male roommate with calluses on his hands... gross. You get the picture. I developed this (possibly misplaced) sexual pride, based solely on the quantity of penetrations of my vagina... and not necessarily the quality of the acts therein." --Nerve.com, May 4, 2010.

Does he mean that shopped AB gif in which they replaced a bra with, well, tits?

edit: found it I think, someone shopped the (colored) pic posted so that it gradually blends away the shirt. Not so hot if it's fake! :(

google Alison Brie fake, switch to image search and filter for animated only (forth result for me)

I don't know that it's so much that it's fake, it seems like whoever made it just kept upping the contrast and shit in photoshop to really pronounce what was already there.

LordCanti

I don't know that it's so much that it's fake, it seems like whoever made it just kept upping the contrast and shit in photoshop to really pronounce what was already there.

That's what X-ray'ing photos is, basically.

Good call Dave; Good. Call.

Holy shit that Jennifer Morrison Allure pic.

Oxn

Nice to see pics of a real woman instead of Emma Watson all the time.

My god!!!! I thought i was crazy the whole time.

Everyone hyping Emma Watson like crazy, and Im like am I losing it?

I means shes decent and all, but so many people pick her as their #1 its crazy.

pargonta

i was waiting all day to get home and open this thread..

esquire pics are a little meh. she is still very pretty though.

Salsa

is it weird that it kinda bothers me what a tease she is?

every community blooper involving her is either pantomiming sucking a dick or talking about her boobs or something like that

idk, it's weird. All the cast around her must be fapping 5 times a day

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's hypnotizing...

The girl in the back left seems to have way more fluid motions.

Granted, it's probably difficult to get a good groove going with those things hanging off your chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom