• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elon Musk knocks up Grimes

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

NSFW (uncensored version is on her Twitter)

Singer Grimes, Elon Musk's girlfriend, said on Instagram Wednesday that she is "knocked up."

Grimes, whose real name is Claire Boucher, shared a topless photo of herself on Instagram with what appeared to be an image of a fetus photo-edited onto her stomach.

Grimes responded to comments on the post, which showed her topless: "being knocked up is a very feral & war-like state of being. Might as well be what it is." That original post was taken down and Grimes posted a less revealing version of the photo later Wednesday.

A representative for Grimes did not immediately return a request for comment.

The Canadian singer has been romantically linked to Musk. They made their debut as a couple at the 2018 Met Gala.

In a March 2019 interview with WSJ Magazine, Grimes described Musk as a "super-interesting goddamn person."

MastAndo

rI2Eqlz.gif

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
She's probably super interesting to hang out with. And she's hot. I'm jelly. That kid will either be super fucked up or the savior of humankind.

Congrats to both of them :)

DESTROYA

Elon,Elon,Elon.....what are you doing man.
If they are happy and in love then fine but one way or another these famous people hookups never end well.

Elon musk needs to abort the baby immediately to save the planet from Climate Change and earn a free Resetera Clear account.

Otherwise he is nothing more than a white supremacist.

Elon's been divorced 3 times already. I'm sure he knows what a prenup is and how it is made. For a guy like him, how prenup is made is more important than how baby is made.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
He has to keep making himself look cool to build his brand and increase his company's stock value. You honestly want to argue that he knocked her up because he loves her and has stronger feelings for her than any other woman? I'll wait.

Top Bottom