• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elon Musk knocks up Grimes

Mato

I didn't even know he had a girlfriend. I thought he was married with a family somewhere in SA or something. Well anyway, congrats?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Elon Musk has 7 kids now! Congrats! I hope 4th wife is the charm!
Why is she covered in scars?
Don't think too hard on this one man.

Yeah, genre-crossing electronic musician. She writes and produces her own music, and directs some of her own music videos too.
Her music is ok ngl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Winter John

Gold Member
Seems cute enough to me, but I'm sure people will continue posting really awkward pictures of her that "proves" they're right. Whatever. I still like both of her albums.

I've always liked her performance here. It's real interesting seeing her set up. I bet she's got some awesome gear now.

GymWolf

Grimes-1563285524-640x534.jpg
She looks like an uglier audrey tautou...

Weiji

Banned
From what I can gather this girls checks every crazy box:

1) skinny to the point of being a heroin addict.

2) tats, lots of tats

3) hangs with rappers

4) wears her hair in a cornrows

5) sings about being a bad girl

6) dances with a axe

7) likes to change hairstyles / colors

and that’s from watching 60 seconds of two music videos.

elon, bro, I kow you like a challenge. You can put a man on Mars, you can start the first successful new auto company in over a hundred years, you can re-land rockets...

but even you can’t stick your dick in crazy. Everyone has limits bro. Maybe you’ve been married 3 times so you figured “fuck it, how bad could it be?”

bad bro

this decision is probably going to cause him so much distraction it’s going to lose civilization a few thousand years of advancement.

Last edited:

2) tats, lots of tats

3) hangs with rappers

6) dances with a axe

elon, bro, I kow you like a challenge. You can put a man on Mars, you can start the first successful new auto company in over a hundred years, you can re-land rockets...

but even you can’t stick your dick in crazy. Everyone has limits bro. Maybe you’ve been married 3 times so you figured “fuck it, how bad could it be?”

bad bro

this decision is probably going to cause him so much distraction it’s going to lose civilization a few thousand years of advancement.
738933.jpg

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

2) tats, lots of tats

3) hangs with rappers

6) dances with a axe

bad bro

He already hooked up with the Queen of Hollywood Psychos and survived, so he'll manage.

NKk6eeX.jpg

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Being a father could probably help Musk, I think people are overlooking that aspect.

Gargus

Banned
She is not attractive at all. And she looks like the kind of woman my patience would wear out with in about 90 minutes. She looks like the kind of chic Johnny Depp or nicholas cage would hook up with like 10 years ago.

She is not attractive at all. And she looks like the kind of woman my patience would wear out with in about 90 minutes. She looks like the kind of chic Johnny Depp or nicholas cage would hook up with like 10 years ago.
As EviLore pointed out. He already had Amber Heard.

Musk net worth is 26B... baby!

Mohonky

I like her personally, I mean she'd be a fucking handfull to deal with day to day I reckon but she seems pretty cool and she seems genuinely talented at making music and videos.

She's also been heading more cyberpunk since being with Elon rather than 'free bleed gender studies feminist' that she was starting to look like she might go all in on.

If I'd be a billionaire, I'd probably go for the hot bimbo instead of this intellectual artist thing.
Different horses, different courses, though...

Considering his success rate maybe I’m not giving him enough credit.

Grimes to be mother of the year Christian rock star by 2030 confirmed.
If you've actually seen pictures of Justine Musk (who kept the name after the divorce) and Talulah Riley, you would know he's been through the blonde bimbo phase. I feel like he's on the looking for a girl who's deep phase and I don't mean....nevermind. What I'm saying is he's been there and done that and he's already got the 6 kids to prove it.

Chromata

Grimes makes some great and unique music. Don't know her personality wise, but I hope they're happy.

Although I imagine having all these children with different mothers will cause all sorts of familial conflict down the line. That's not my place to worry about though, wish them luck!

E-Cat

If you've actually seen pictures of Justine Musk (who kept the name after the divorce) and Talulah Riley, you would know he's been through the blonde bimbo phase. I feel like he's on the looking for a girl who's deep phase and I don't mean....nevermind. What I'm saying is he's been there and done that and he's already got the 6 kids to prove it.
Talulah Riley is not a bimbo, though, even if she looks the part. The best of both worlds, I guess.

Kamina

Golden Boy
“I’m knocked up”, “he knocked me up”, “i got knocked up”
Urgh!
Whatever happened to just “I am pregnant”?

Top Bottom