• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alone in the Dark: New Trailer Released

Draugoth

Gold Member

After receiving a mysterious letter, Emily and Private Investigator Edward are arriving at the Derceto Manor to uncover unexplainable happenings and to find Jeremy! Who can you trust, what will you believe, and what will you do next?

Download the Prologue and Pre-Order Alone in the Dark here: aloneinthedark.com

Alone in the Dark is coming to PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S January 16!

acm2000

after seeing what Remedy delivered with Alan Wake 2 this game gets a wide birth :LOL: maybe once it comes to game pass but otherwise thanks but no thanks.

Esppiral

I would buy it if it were dubbed to, you know, the second most spoken language in the world, but since they decided to cheap out, well good luck,

I liked the demo.

Last edited:

WitchHunter

Banned
THQ Nordic is like the proverbial elephant in a china shop.

Poor Infogrames armadillo will haunt us...

Last edited:

Krathoon

The game plays off some inter dimensional horror.

I am not certain if the original did that. I never beat it.

I would love to beat the original games. I have collected them all.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
I'm fond of the original and this does a good job of balancing nostalgia and fresh ideas in a way that feels true to the intent of the original. I'm not expecting Alan Wake or RE quality but I'm looking forward to it.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Liking the atmosphere in the trailer and the setting is intriguing too.
On my wishlist.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I think I had my fill with Survival horror games thanks to RE4R, Dead Space and AW2.

Top Bottom