• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon info about Gravity Falls 3DS game

So amazon has some info + screen

Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01180EA2E/?tag=neogaf0e-20

ENTER GRAVITY FALLS - Explore the Mystery Shack, the Gnome Forest, & more, powered by beautiful UbiArt graphics
MADE IN COLLABORATION WITH CREATOR ALEX HIRSCH - Experience the show's signature humor & fan-favorites brought to life
SOLVE AN ALL-NEW MYSTERY - Learn new lore about inhabitants of Gravity Falls & unlock secrets of the town's past
PLAY AS BOTH DIPPER AND MABEL - Switch between characters & use their unique powers and abilities

81ZgG86hghL._SL1500_.jpg

khaaan

That doesn't look horrible. Not as good as a point and click adventure, but not horrible.

I love Gravity Falls so much but I can never seem to catch the show. I only know what I've pieced together from random episodes.

B4s5C

I would say this will be as good (review-wise) as the Adventure Time games.

Adventure Time and Gravity Falls: Two games that would make excellent video games if given the right amount of time and love :(

jediyoshi

Adventure Time and Gravity Falls: Two games that would make excellent video games if given the right amount of time and love :(

That's a stretch. There's zero crossover between publishers or developers or networks. I'd be fascinated to see a bad UbiArt game though

B4s5C

That's a stretch. There's zero crossover between publishers or developers or networks. I'd be fascinated to see a bad UbiArt game though

It reviewing similarly is a stretch? Not sure I understand :p

The reviews for the Adventure Time games weren't bad except for the Explore the Dungeon. My feeling that it will review in the upper 60s to 70s just stems from the game being on one platform, very little talk about it, and its a licensed game. UbiArt is great and the game looks good but I'm just unsure of the quality. I'm just going off past experiences though!

How do you think the game will do? :)

Nvzman

The first 3ds Adventure Time game was actually pretty good.

Sagitario

^ It looks really nice, IMO.
I've meaning to start watching the show (along with Steven Universe), I'll probably start soon.

Top Bottom