• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Analogue Duo: Pre-Orders open on May 19th 2023

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Full details here: https://store.analogue.co/
I am just posting this for visibility for folks that may have forgotten about this hardware.
It plays retail copies of retro software that was produced for the TurboGrafx-16/CD (US) and PC Engine/CD (Japan/EU)

Stock is limited, there are two color options Black and White.

IvOztxo.png

Last edited:

theHFIC

I am sure it will sell out at 8:02 PDT. This is the first Analogue system I am in no rush to order since I have the TG16 dongle on order for my Pocket and my physical TG16 library is so small anyway.

Bummer that this unit isn’t going to support OpenFPGA and only the newer Analogue OS. I am guessing they are saving their OpenFPGA for the living room hardware for a standalone project. Either that or just sticking with the Pocket + Dock combination.

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
I am sure it will sell out at 8:02 PDT. This is the first Analogue system I am in no rush to order since I have the TG16 dongle on order for my Pocket and my physical TG16 library is so small anyway.

Bummer that this unit isn’t going to support OpenFPGA and only the newer Analogue OS. I am guessing they are saving their OpenFPGA for the living room hardware for a standalone project. Either that or just sticking with the Pocket + Dock combination.
Yeah, valid criticism for sure.

Their hardware is just SO damn (technically) good and I really like how all of their hardware looks. I'll pick'em up even if I don't use them very much.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I'm one of those who has a SNES, Pocket, and Genesis from them. So I'm tempted to get this just to have the full 16-bit lineup.

Top Bottom