• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation VR2 launches February 22, 2023, with pre-orders starting November 15 - $549.99

Spank_Magnet

The Male Lewinsky
Any love for Townsmen? I haven’t been able to get on the PSVR2 since yesterday afternoon. I showed my wife the kayak game and then Townsmen and she’s been playing that pretty much ever since. She loves RTS, building and tower defence games and she’s loving this. Lots to do, nicely paced, lots of detail and the way you can give the Townsmen a hand by picking them or resources up adds that little bit extra.

No, you can't get pissed at someone for a mistake that is not his fault. Next time get the product and then get a free day to enjoy your new entertainment item.
What do you mean not their fault? A corp the size of SONY should be able to have a product sent your home for the day of the release, its basically what happened to me with every major console add-on or console launch since the 360 (even the old PSVR for added irony)

Still my unit is back now.

sYmofFF.jpg

Other than the low Res, Resident Evil Villiage is amazing in F1, GT 7 is out of this world in VR.
Very disaponted in Horzion VR so far low res, doesn't look that amazing and finding it very dull to play

The unit its self is state of the art and so small too. Please bring Half Life VR to the unit SONY

Dude y
What do you mean not their fault? A corp the size of SONY should be able to have a product sent your home for the day of the release, its basically what happened to me with every major console add-on or console launch since the 360 (even the old PSVR for added irony)

Still my unit is back now.

sYmofFF.jpg
Dude do you even think before you type all this bullshit or what? I work at logistics and our station has capacity of 90.000 packages daily if we reach that volume we CANT get more packages because we can't process them. It does not matter how big of letter size you emphasize the Sony letters, the station does not have the capacity they send it for next day etc.

Dude y

Dude do you even think before you type all this bullshit or what? I work at logistics and our station has capacity of 90.000 packages daily if we reach that volume we CANT get more packages because we can't process them. It does not matter how big of letter size you emphasize the Sony letters, the station does not have the capacity they send it for next day etc.
Don't call me dude. SONY have handled the distribution of the PSVR2 pretty poorly in terms of it being a day late and also the lack of update on shipping
I expect better from a corp like SONY.

Don't call me dude. SONY have handled the distribution of the PSVR2 pretty poorly in terms of it being a day late and also the lack of update on shipping
I expect better from a corp like SONY.
I'd agree the lack of tracking update was poor as I got email saying despatched....3 hours after I got it on launch day.

But you can't complain AT ALL about not getting it launch day.
I moment you ore ordered the headset it clearly said "22nd-28th February" delivery.

Yes I would of been disappointed if it wasn't the 22nd but no way would I complain about Sony as I knew the dates where all possible.

I'd agree the lack of tracking update was poor as I got email saying despatched....3 hours after I got it on launch day.

But you can't complain AT ALL about not getting it launch day.
I moment you ore ordered the headset it clearly said "22nd-28th February" delivery.

Yes I would of been disappointed if it wasn't the 22nd but no way would I complain about Sony as I knew the dates where all possible.
I will complain about it. You could only get from SONY and when I spend over £500 on a item I expect on the day of release, be that a mobile phone, TV or the VR2.

Top Bottom