• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Farm video game adaptation of George Orwell's literary classic is in the works

So there has been some press that's released around the game and the developer today.

And there's an awful lot more at the link below, well worth a read if you even have a passing interest in the book and what this game might be. If it all comes together it could be something pretty special.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...ost-important-literary-works-of-human-history
No way, that was literally my dream for how I'd want a game adaptation to be like
Ideally, I'd use a management sim/city builder-style format for an adaptation, like Rimworld or the upcoming Frostpunk, and gradually change your options as the story progresss to mirror the descent into fascist regime

Maybe with a text adventure/interactive fiction element as well

cLivskX.jpg

ImiWArs.jpg

828zLFJ.jpg

Boxer is too OP, he needs to be nerfed.
And how do I unlock the upright stance upgrade? My pigs keep falling over.

Seriously though, I'd like to see how this turns out. It's a really weird story to "gamify". The team looks interesting, so maybe it could work.

Top Bottom