• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime fans, what do you think about Ninja Kamui?

CVPyuXs.png

I like it so far. It doesn't have the most interesting characters or deep plot(so far 3 episodes in) but it's interesting enough with the high tech corporation and shadow ninja brotherhood conspiracies running in the background, scenes don't drag on too long, the main character's backstory is very tragic and compelling, the action sequences are absolutely BRILLIANT(animated by sunghoo park who worked on JJK) and the choice of music during said scenes are pretty solid. It's pretty fun.

Last edited:

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Has some decent Sakuga in it but looks like 80s OVA trash in a bad way. Something Sho Aikawa would've wrote in his youth like Dog Soldier.

Has some decent Sakuga in it but looks like 80s OVA trash in a bad way. Something Sho Aikawa would've wrote in his youth like Dog Soldier.
This is one of those shows that rely a lot on the quality action sequences, animation and rule of cool. The writing isn't really anything special I have to admit but i've made my peace with that.

Top Bottom