• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another Abandoned leak has occured, this time with more screenshots and evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Hasan seeing all the Silent Hill leaks:

lemon.jpg

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
unknown.png

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

But seriously, all my support for the team real, and I really hope a Silent Hill game is indeed in the works. But obviously it has nothing to do with Assan.

Last edited:

UnNamed

Banned
When they say "leaks" they mean "voluntary release something to show we are doin something".

When they say "devs" they mean "Hasan on his pc with UE installed".

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Can we stop talking about this shit yet? It's literally just vaporware and for some reason brainlets are still convincing themselves it's Kojima's Silent Hill.

SJRB

Gold Member
What a shitshow.

Biggest videogame scam ever? I wonder how much money they scammed out of investors.

Sony's gonna fuck them up.

Kdad

Lance again? Dude posted his take in March, and it was posted in the main thread, and #teamreal has been getting stronger since. Riding Hasan's coattails like the bitch you are Lance, it's disappointing but not unexpected.
#teamreal #goty2023

Last edited:

Roufianos

Not saying I'm a believer in this game or anything but what evidence does this Lance person have that the demo is an investment scam? When Hasan was on Sacred Symbols he said the demo would be used to fund the full game, doesn't mean it's a scam.

FingerBang

Friendly reminder that if you're team real and not trolling, you are either ignorant or just stupid. Or you want to have sex with Hasan. No other option there.

Seriously, what he's doing is not new. He's a grifter, he's not a developer, there is no Blue Box team.

0*dx1mjQvGsGRrm5Rg

At this point I think the mods need to do something about it. I imagine, I HOPE, team real is mostly made by trolls, but why the fuck do we allow this bullshit to spread and this guy to be famous?

Last edited:

Mr.ODST

Why are people still bothered or hyping up this shit, just stop Blue Box is known to be an absolute shit company.

Kdad

Friendly reminder that if you're team real and not trolling, you are either ignorant or just stupid. Or you want to have sex with Hasan. No other option there.

Seriously, what he's doing is not new. He's a grifter, he's not a developer, there is no Blue Box team.

0*dx1mjQvGsGRrm5Rg

At this point I think the mods need to do something about it. I imagine, I HOPE, team real is mostly made by trolls, but why the fuck do we allow this bullshit to spread and this guy to be famous?

This has been posted multiple times in the main thread already. Got anything new? Blue Box is still here in 2022...where is 'crystar'?
What is the difference between stupid and ignorant for you?
What do you mean 'want to have sex with Hasan"? Been there, done that dude. Better than getting fingerbanged.
Dont mod whine, its sad.
#teamreal #teamhasanorgy

Last edited:

FingerBang

This has been posted multiple times in this thread already. Got anything new? Blue Box is still here in 2022...where is 'crystar'?
What is the difference between stupid and ignorant for you?
What do you mean 'want to have sex with Hasan"? Been there, done that dude. Better than getting fingerbanged.
If you don't like the thread and need to mod whine, maybe this thread isn't for you.
#teamreal #teamhasanorgy
I respect the fact you're openly saying you dream of Hasan spraying you with his hot assets bought off the Epic Store while whispering in your ear "you're the one who won't get abandoned".

I disagree with your logic, or lack thereof, but I respect your feelings. You're valued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom