• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone know much about the GPX2?

Ecrofirt

I saw a bit about this here at GAF, and it has me really interested.

Ut's my understanding that it has an open SDK, so it's extremely homebrew developer friendly. This makes me wonder how good the homebrew following was the the GP32, as it's probably an indication of how it will be for the new system.

Here's a blurb from the product page:
PC Development
Basic development: Linux
Windows: Enabled via Cygwin installation

Open SDK Library
Supports software development library : SDL(Simple Direct Library)
Basic Library
Graphic library (Sound library)
Hardware I/O librar

This has me really interested, as I'd love to dabble with homebrew games on the system.

Anyhow, does anyone know anything else about the system?

FiRez

search for Korea, I posted some info in a thread about Korea and gaming or something....sorry I can't put in order my mind right now

Shapingo

this is gamepark's XGP (Xtreme Game Player)

XGP1.jpg

xgp_02.jpg

Ecrofirt

Ah, I see now.

I think the GPX2 interests me more, as it's probably gonig to cost a bunch less, and right now seems to offer everything I want.

Baron

That Game Park logo is such a rip-off of the Dreamcast logo...which was a ripoff of the Cinnabon logo...which was a ripoff of the logo for the 1979 Disney film The Black Hole...which was a ripoff of Star Wars.

See, George Lucas really is responsible for all the evil in the world!

Baron said:
That Game Park logo is such a rip-off of the Dreamcast logo...which was a ripoff of the Cinnabon logo...which was a ripoff of the logo for the 1979 Disney film The Black Hole...which was a ripoff of Star Wars.

See, George Lucas really is responsible for all the evil in the world!

My head just asplode.

Top Bottom