• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are freckles considered attractive?

Are freckles sexy?

• yes

Votes: 70 74.5%
  • no

Votes: 24 25.5%

• Total voters

V2Tommy

Nothing “extra” is attractive. Are glasses attractive? Braces? Crowns? Tiaras? Tattoos?

No, they’re all extras that detract from the original form.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Nothing “extra” is attractive. Are glasses attractive? Braces? Crowns? Tiaras? Tattoos?

No, they’re all extras that detract from the original form.
Actually glasses are.

I have a serious "nerdy girl" fetish.

MxfyFdu.png

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Actually glasses are.
otm glasses are for real hot. they can def transform a less hot person into a hotter one. they can also enhance an already hot person. we have had too many decades of sexy secretaries and hot teachers and other glasses wearing archetypes for them not to have a strong hold on the male psyche. it's a bit of a formal/power thing, subconsciously. plus they draw attentions to the eyes as much as any eye shadow or lashes. some women i prefer with glasses tbh. Zooey Deschannel is hotter with glasses than without.

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
I think the point was already made, but for freckles to look good, the face underneath them has to already look good.

So, can you really say that the freckles themselves look good? Moles on a sexy face can be sexy too, but there's nothing about a mole that's sexy. Freckles, on their own, aren't attractive. A hot woman with shit on her face is just still hot.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Everything is attractive on attractive people

plushyp

I find freckles sexy as fuck, but I don’t like an over abundance of them on a woman.
So you like an over abundance of them on a guy ehhh? My friend's face is filled with them.

Jokes aside, it's crazy how his entire face and neck are totally covered with them. The dude really hates it.

jason10mm

Gold Member
There is definitely a freckly sweet spot somewhere between 'none' and 'a generous sprinkling'. But when your skin is majority freckle....nope. But then again, in the dark who can tell?

-Minsc-

Not my preference.

That said, I come from being a four-eyed, bucktoothed fellow with an overbite. Probably shouldn't judge as much as I do.

Top Bottom