• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ark: Survival Ascended Xbox Series X and S Release Date Delayed at the Last Minute

Draugoth

Gold Member
ARK-2-diesel.JPG

Ark: Survival Ascended’s Xbox Series X and S release date has been delayed once again, this time just a day before it was due to come out.

Developer Studio Wildcard had already delayed the console version of the dinosaur-themed survival game following its Steam launch, with the Xbox and Windows PC version set to come out today, November 14, and the PlayStation 5 version due out at some point later this month.

In a post on X/Twitter, however, Studio Wildcard said the Xbox and Windows PC version of Ark Survival Ascended

“is still going through the certification process”, which means it will not come out as planned today.

Studio Wildcard said it expects the game to come out on Xbox and Windows PC “later this week”, but it sounds like a further delay could be on the cards. “We'll update with a more precise time when we have it,” the developer said.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
In a post on X/Twitter, however, Studio Wildcard said the Xbox and Windows PC version of Ark Survival Ascended “is still going through the certification process”, which means it will not come out as planned today. Studio Wildcard said it expects the game to come out on Xbox and Windows PC “later this week”,

Both Xbox and PC version got delayed, IGN headline "Xbox version delayed".

You Got Me GIF by HULU

Last edited:
Xbox Certification process must consist of some guy who's been drinking a done of coffee with a lose tie running around asking developers if the game is running on the Series S.
Is it running on Sereis S? Huh Huh Huh come on hook me up man.

Top Bottom