• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arnold Schwarzenegger confirms Twins sequel, Reitman on board

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.deadline.com/2012/07/arnold-schwarzenegger-twins-sequel-confirmed-comic-con-ivan-reitman/

The former California governor said during Lionsgate‘s panel for the action pic The Expendables 2 today at Comic-Con that he will make a sequel to the 1998 movie Twins in which he co-starred with Danny DeVito. He is reteaming with that movie’s original director Ivan Reitman too, Schwarzenegger said, the project is in development and they are looking for a writer. It would be the latest project set up for the action star since he re-entered the Hollywood fold. He is starring in the David Ayer-directed action thriller Ten for Open Road and also alongside Sylvester Stallone in the high-tech prison drama The Tomb for helmer Mikael Hafstrom.

Jokergrin

holy shit Devito is still alive!

220px-DannyDeVitoHWOFAug2011.jpg

do it!

Mariolee

I remember my friend misleading me into watching the original movie by telling me it was about hot sexy twins who go on raunchy misadventures.

1998? lol they're about 10 years off.

Edit: Also shouldn't this be Quadruplets? Since at the end of the movie, they both had a set of twins.

tdrdrgn

Cant watch anything with Danny DeVito anymore. His character portrayal in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is so disgusting and vile that that's all i can see when i look at him now. it makes me want to puke.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Will admit that I liked "Twins" but I haven't seen it in years, no clue how well it holds up.

No interest at all in a sequel.

Salsa

Cant watch anything with Danny DeVito anymore. His character portrayal in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is so disgusting and vile that that's all i can see when i look at him now. it makes me want to puke.

best career revival ever

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face

GOTTA PAY THE TOLL TROLL IF YOU WANT THIS BOY'S HOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom