• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Twins sequel coming

T8SC

Hollywood has no new ideas.

1Z6JhBw.gif

Last edited:

Gifmaker

So... the plot of the original had it that they put Danny DeVito's character aside because he was the "trash" result of their experiment, right?

It's gonna be really interesting when they explain for what reasons they cast aside the black baby, lol.

Airola

Eddie Murphy was supposed to be in this.

I've heard about this for at least a year or two and to me the idea was hilarious. Originally it was crazy and stupid and funny idea to cast a huge and a tiny man to be twins, and I think it's hilarious to do the same but add a black guy to the mix. The joke is to have twins/triplets who look 100% different from each other and that's just enough crazy idea for me to become interested.

I legit laughed when I first heard about this ages ago and was excited about Eddie Murphy being in it.
Too bad he's no longer part of it. My interest kinda dropped down a bit.

I'm really surprised by all of the reactions here. First, hasn't this been known for a long time now? And second, the idea is great!

nkarafo

Could be worse. Could be a lost black sister who is smarter than her brothers and puts them in their place.

I loved that movie, but a sequel is just a bad idea all around. First one brought the comedy story to a satisfying completion. Adding to it can only make it worse.

Top Bottom