• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arvil lavinge high school yearbook photos inside - the funniezzss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santo

20040816_alavigne.jpg

HOTTEST PUNK ROCKER EVER! *barf*

effzee

umm so what is she supposed to look like in these pics of her from grade 9,10, and 11?

lol i dont get the joke. she looks pretty much the same as she does now, face wise.

Willco

Hollywood Square
I do find it kind of funny she went from sweet-lookin' Cindy Brady with the cheerleader-like sweater to TONY HAWK XTREME RADIKAL BITCH FACOTRZ RAWK ON!

aoi tsuki

effzee said:
umm so what is she supposed to look like in these pics of her from grade 9,10, and 11?

lol i dont get the joke. she looks pretty much the same as she does now, face wise.
Exactly. It's not like she's in her 30s and has fully established who she is. Reminds me of the post about how the preppy look is in, and kids who were punk or goth a few years ago are preps now. BFD.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Lisa Lashes said:
Yes. I'm sure everyone here was the epitomy of cool back in Grade 9, 10 and 11.

At the time I was. Now looking back 6 or 7 years I wanna slap myself. Thats just how it works.

she looks like some of the white trash hoes I saw in my high school in that grade 11 picture

(I bet she had a hooded swearshirt on and airwalks too)

AeroGod

Wow she was ugly, now she is hot. I should have talked to more ugly girls in High school. They're probably all hot now.

Makura said:
Well, I wouldn't go THAT far. She was kinda cute - she just didn't seem to have put much effort into her appearance during those years.

If you've seen her in anything other than a photo shoot or music video, you'd know that she still doesn't put much effort into her appearance.

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
Bacon said:
If you've seen her in anything other than a photo shoot or music video, you'd know that she still doesn't put much effort into her appearance.

Woah, woah. Only difference is that she doesn't put much effort into her appearance now ON PURPOSE.

Gotta keep that sk8ter girl image going, ya know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom