• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assasin's Creed Nexus VR Announced for Meta Quest 2 & 3 | Ubisoft Foward 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member
Assassin's Creed Nexus VR: CGI Announce Trailer | Meta Quest 2 & Meta Quest 3:

FycK8OuacAAG8mh

FycKyasaUAAriMp
FycKzu1aIAA2zR6

Last edited:

Ballthyrm

Any particular reason why this wouldn't be compatible with Rift?

Probably not, It looks like an exclusive deal with META so it is in their interest that it is compatible with all their products.
They seemed to have developed the game for the quest architecture though which is a Snapdragon chip, so they may have to do a port on PC.

Sony losing VR games once again. It seems they will abandon PSVR2 even earlier than PSVR1.
It's more like Meta moneyhatted the game wich seems fine, they have the Quest 3 to push. Even VR space has its own exclusives.
Well, it suck for meta users that invested in their PCVR rather than the standalone hardware, but we will see how they'll handle the situation.

supernova8

Banned
I thought they already announced it back at the Meta Games thing? I don't even see why they bothered when they didn't show any gameplay. Pretty much the only downer of the entire Ubisoft show.

Ammogeddon

This is supposed to drop in 30 minutes, at the same time the review embargo lifts. If the general consensus is that it’s good I’ll get it, but I’m not holding my breath.

Last edited:

Romulus

Any impressions on quest 2?

I honestly don't think they've even patched the Quest 3 version.

Inside of Quest 3 you will get more clarity you can't see here, simply because the lenses are unbelievably good and Youtube can't show it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom