• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassins Creed Mirage free on PS Store

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Thing is even if it was free and they fucked up they would just remove it from your library once they realised.

No offence intended to the OP but these threads are a waste of time.

dotnotbot

Thing is even if it was free and they fucked up they would just remove it from your library once they realised.

No offence intended to the OP but these threads are a waste of time.

This isn't always the case, I got Knack 2 and Mafia 2 remaster free on release day from PS Store thanks to an error and they have never revoked those.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
I swear to god if you play this game for two hours you've experienced literally everything this game has to offer. You'll feel as if you've played the entire game.

So in a way they are giving away the game for free with these demos.

mdkirby

Crikey, sounds like people ain’t liking this game, was thinking I’d give it a try. I find it continually baffling that we seem to keep continually getting more value and interesting games in the <30 mil budget range than the 50-300mil range. How are companies continually wasting such astronomical sums on trash that people seem to hate (then complaining that dev costs are unsustainable).

Roufianos

Curious to check it out but I'm not surprised people aren't digging it.

AC needed a revamp for a reason, instead of innovating on the old tired formula it seems they went right back to it.

Those full game trials always are labeled a bit weirdly. Annoys me very much that many games on my wishlist just show "test version" instead of their price. How tf am I supposed to know if the price feels worth it now when I would need to click around to find out? How hard can it be to have infos like demo or game trial available as a secondary info beside the price and also have deluxe, ultimate editions also on the very same page and not act like it is its own product, needing separate database entries.

Moses85

No Thank You Reaction GIF

Top Bottom