• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed: Mirage Review Embargo Lifts October 4th + Prediction Thread

Where does the review aggregate score for Assassin's Creed: Mirage lands?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VFGfz14U.jpg

Codes have been sent to reviewers yesterday. Embargo will be lifted on October 4th:
  • 4 AM PDT
  • 7 AM EDT
  • 1 PM CEST
Sources:

I'll do a review thread once the embargo lifts on October 4th, but till then we have some time to give our predictions for where the game will land on Metacritic/Opencritic.
The poll ends roughly a day before reviews are out so you have plenty of time to vote. So what do you say, GAF? What is your review score prediction for the game?

kikii

hmmmmmm :D

hmmmmmm :D

Whoops, my bad. That's what happens when I don't drink my morning coffee. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Mods, you can close this one down.

Last edited:

Barakov

Gold Member
VFGfz14U.jpg

Codes have been sent to reviewers yesterday. Embargo will be lifted on October 4th:
  • 4 AM PDT
  • 7 AM EDT
  • 1 PM CEST
Sources:

I'll do a review thread once the embargo lifts on October 4th, but till then we have some time to give our predictions for where the game will land on Metacritic/Opencritic.
The poll ends roughly a day before reviews are out so you have plenty of time to vote. So what do you say, GAF? What is your review score prediction for the game?

oLo54P1.gif

Well, I already commented on the other thread so I'll just share my opinion here too. Previews have been positive and from the looks of it they'll be returning to the more classic AC formula which is someting I'm looking forward to. Oh and the Baghdad setting is dope as well! Guess, I'll go with an 85-86 on MC for this one.

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

I can see it score high (85-90 range) even if it's not going to be the exact return to the "old" AC games a lot of the fans wanted.

Last edited:

Kacho

Looking forward to to this. Mirage and Total War Pharaoh releasing within a week of each other kills me lol. Alan Wake 2 shortly after that. Not enough time for all these games in October.

Lupin25

Hopefully they fixed the AI from the previews.

You can really make a Ubisoft game look bad sometimes, because of it.
Seen one user lure 16 enemies to a small-village rooftop just to show they could expose the combat.

I’m liking the focus on a more curated experience though so…

80+ (not over 85)

Top Bottom