• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Astrobot pre-orders go live tomorrow!

[Sigma]

I better hear about them pre-orders popping!
or-else-wednesday.gif

Kuranghi

Super excited about this, fucking loved the packin game.

I was a bit bummed because it looked like mostly pretty linear levels, SM3DW style, but that's clearly a big wide open level!

So double excited now. I don't want much of it spoiled bur I'd love to see a preview of one of the open levels to see the scope. Something like Bowser's Fury is perfect imo and this looks just like that.

Because some people may want access to the stuff early?... plus other perks? for instance physical pre order gets a poster? i provided a link in the OP

No, I get that, but pre-ordering usually implies something exclusive...

If everyone gets the prize, why pre-order?

I mean it it's for the poster then it's for the poster.

Pre-orders like that don't provide any value in my eyes, at least not for them to have my money before launch.

ReBurn

Gold Member
I'll spring for the deluxe edition in hopes it convinces Sony to make more games like this

kyoji

No, I get that, but pre-ordering usually implies something exclusive...

If everyone gets the prize, why pre-order?

I mean it it's for the poster then it's for the poster.

Pre-orders like that don't provide any value in my eyes, at least not for them to have my money before launch.
The avatars and poster are the exclusive items gained from physical and digital pre ordering. the outfits you get access to immediately as well as controller skins, but can be unlocked as progression goes thru the game.

kyoji

I'll spring for the deluxe edition in hopes it convinces Sony to make more games like this
They will make more of what people buy, so this will be a good ole fashioned test of people putting there money where the mouth is !!

Shin-Ra

53774655899_e2f806817f_o_d.jpg
It’s up on front page of TheGameCollection but the product page 404’s right now.

£10 extra TGC rewards is the only useful info. They take the money as soon as you pre/order, not on dispatch.

Last edited:

aclar00

I already have 2 reasons im not getting this day 1 (no co-op or PSVR2 support) but will now throw in a random 3rd.

They need to have Sackboy join in the fun...Astro and Sacky would go great together, especially with the customizations.

nial

Gold Member
It really feels that Ape Escape is the Sony franchise getting most of the love on Astro Bot, there are 4 references already on the PS5 poster alone.

Shin-Ra

The TGC page loads now. £54.95 + 4549 rewards points worth £11.37 off your next game there within 12 months. TGC prices are often inflated to compensate for the high reward points.

Last edited:

kyoji

I already have 2 reasons im not getting this day 1 (no co-op or PSVR2 support) but will now throw in a random 3rd.

They need to have Sackboy join in the fun...Astro and Sacky would go great together, especially with the customizations.
We can't ask for these type games if we do not buy these type games.

VR support is something that could be patched in at a later date, in order to improve dev cycle.

Top Bottom