• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quicksilver is mixed at best but Scarlet Witch is so perfect. Like, "I can't wait until they inevitably change her comics costume to match" good.

I'm getting the same vibe. Depends on what her real "suit" looks like once she's an actual Avenger, but I can see comics Wanda wearing something similar for sure. Great design.

I'm guessing they'll have Ultron's mouth move instead of the perpetual O-face he has in the comics.

I hope not, I can see that looking really freakin' weird. I dunno if we can really gleam any important info out of that piece he's wearing. It will probably get covered by CGI entirely.

BLACKLAC

Wait... Did Marvel steal what would of been a damn good WonderWoman?

23y4.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Goodness, Best Olsen looks incredible.

Not sure how I feel about the face. Looks like Ultron, but not quite...

Probably a prop to grab some lighting information for the CG team or just goof around in front of the actors. Movie Ultron will probably be 100% CG or close to that.

Wait... Did Marvel steal what would of been a damn good WonderWoman?

23y4.jpg
I didn't want to bring that shitstorm here, but NOW THAT YOU'VE GONE AND DONE IT...

inky

Probably a prop to grab some lighting information for the CG team or just goof around in front of the actors. Movie Ultron will probably be 100% CG or close to that.

Yup, it is very likely the same case as Hulk's bust in the previous pictures we got. Just reference material.

I would prefer they keep this look for the most part(Wand may also hove a long coat with hoodie if rumors are correct.)

Oh man. A long coat with a hoodie would look so badass with that dress. Especially if it was red leather like that jacket...

I can see it in my mind and it looks good.

Yup, it is very likely the same case as Hulk's bust in the previous pictures we got. Just reference material.

I imagine they're doing a lot of cgi to the face to hollow out his mouth and so on, it'll probably look very different.

Very good points. I really can't wait to see what it'll look like, here's hoping they show him in the first teaser..

Very good points. I really can't wait to see what it'll look like, here's hoping they show him in the first teaser..

Somehow, I doubt it. Given the trailers for the first Avengers movie, which showed practically nothing, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they'll make an equally vague Avengers 2 trailer.

There's part of me that actually wants them to do that, because I hate it when movies spoil all the best parts of the movie in the trailer. Pirates 3 is my go-to example for how not to do a trailer. They spoiled nearly every funny joke in a two minute series of clips.

Dennis

Banned
Somehow, I doubt it. Given the trailers for the first Avengers movie, which showed practically nothing, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they'll make an equally vague Avengers 2 trailer.

There's part of me that actually wants them to do that, because I hate it when movies spoil all the best parts of the movie in the trailer. Pirates 3 is my go-to example for how not to do a trailer. They spoiled nearly every funny joke in a two minute series of clips.
I hope they go super vague.

If there is one movie that don't need to show everything in a trailer to drum up hype it is Avengers 2.

Yeah, you're probably right, but I think an outline of Ultron's face would make for a great end to any teaser trailer.

Just a hint of what's to come...

Ithil

Quicksilver looks fairly goofy (like Cap did in the first Avengers film) but Scarlet Witch looks good. Best Olson indeed.

RangerX

Banned
Scarlet witch looks great, really liking her look. I do wish they would give Hawkeye his original costume though. I heard he has a lot more to do in this film so thats really cool.

Still that Ultron pic has me Ultra-hyped. As someone who has been reading marvel comics since I was a kid, I walked out of the first avengers physically buzzing. It was like I was on some kind of nerd crack. It was glorious.

The QS costume is a transplant of his blue costume.

ANd makes sense.

But Olsen looks fantastic as Wanda.

Notice how marvel released the images day of DoFP trailer.

LOL.

odiin

My Apartment, or the 120 Screenings of Salo
Is it too late for them to shoe-horn Scarlet Witch into Days of Future Past? Cast Taissa Farmiga and have her in just all black leather with a single red pin in her hair.

Maybe I shouldn't be giving Bryan Singer ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom