• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wurst

eydd.jpg

Am I seeing things or is that a weird Ultron in a suit on that piece of paper?

Gartooth

I need to see Ultron in CG before I can make any conclusions, but yeah the head looks a bit odd. I guess its because it looks more humanoid while the original is a bit more insectoid in terms of eyes and mouth.

I need to see Ultron in CG before I can make any conclusions, but yeah the head looks a bit odd. I guess its because it looks more humanoid while the original is a bit more insectoid in terms of eyes and mouth.

My guess is that they need practical pieces for lighting and reflection references in post-production. It is not supposed to be pretty, per se, just enough for ILM to take and run with. The same is true, perhaps, with the Hulkbuster hand a few pages back.

El Daniel

After the first Avengers I read lot of comics about Thanos.

Than it turns out that Avengers 2 is all about Ultron. What comics should I read about Ultron?

Korten

Banned
I like Quicksilver better in the concept art... Although I will with hold judgment until we see it in motion. It may look a letter better when we see footage.

But dat Olsen/Scarlet Witch... Damn...

I know next to nothing about Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, so it surprised me to find out they were Avengers. I always thought that they were villains.

odiin

My Apartment, or the 120 Screenings of Salo
Hopefully Hawkguybro will be in Ant-Man and we won't have to wait that long to see the Ant-Arrow. I feel like Paul Rudd and Jeremy Renner would have cool chemistry together anyway.

So Avengers 2 is filming some scenes in Korea next week
They're going to lock of some locations next week for the whole day
2 of the locations are bridges

Apparently it's for scenes with
Capt.America

Omg I hope Ultron looks exactly like the pic. And he has a very sad demeanour.

And the movie is about the Avengers doing everything they can to cheer him up.
Like Iron man and Hulk play fight and hit each other to try to make Ultron laugh.

But it doesn't work :(

J10

Banned
I like the white lines on Quicksilver's shirt as a nod to the lightning bolt on the traditional costume. The whole outfit looks like something a runner would actually wear.

The Witch looks good too. Vaguely gypsy looking, which I was hoping for. If they'd just given her a red scarf or beanie or hood or something on her head that would be enough for me.

I hope they both get something more traditional to wear by the third act.

Gartooth

If its true that Hawkeye and Hulk will play big roles in Avengers 2, I could see either of them being the one to bite the dust. There's no way that Marvel would let Whedon kill one of the big 3, (IM, Cap, Thor) Black Widow is safe given that she is one of the few female characters, and Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch won't be introduced just to end up dead in their debut. Logic would make me think Hawkeye would be the unlucky sap, but for all we know Whedon could surprise by killing Hulk. Then again, I'm not sure Marvel would agree to that decision given how he has the potential to be a big moneymaker in the future.

Blader

If its true that Hawkeye and Hulk will play big roles in Avengers 2, I could see either of them being the one to bite the dust. There's no way that Marvel would let Whedon kill one of the big 3, (IM, Cap, Thor) Black Widow is safe given that she is one of the few female characters, and Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch won't be introduced just to end up dead in their debut. Logic would make me think Hawkeye would be the unlucky sap, but for all we know Whedon could surprise by killing Hulk. Then again, I'm not sure Marvel would agree to that decision given how he has the potential to be a big moneymaker in the future.

If anyone dies, it'll probably be Fury.

edit: or now that I think about it, Rhodey is another good possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom