• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Back 4 Blood Developer May Be Working On Sequel In UE5

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo

Back 4 Blood Developer May Be Working On Sequel In UE5​

Who asked them though? Certainly not those who haven't bought the game which you could buy for like $5-9 (depending where you look) on a sale after just a few months.
They just need to move on from this rotten genre, try and do something new.

Last edited:

Don Carlo

Did Back 4 Blood even make much money? Seemed like everyone tried for a couple of hours and dropped it. Unlike Left 4 Dead, which has no GAAS stuff and people have been playing consistently for over a decade.
As of October 26, 2021, the game has had over 6 million players since its launch. By February 2022, more than 10 million players have played the game. Warner Bros. declared the game as one of the fastest-selling original intellectual properties released for consoles in 2021.
Disagree. It's an okay game. But everything is so shit compared to L4D2.
Agree

Don Carlo

They should've just copied L4D, but they couldn't even do that. Unlikable overdesigned characters, too many special infected, stupid card system, stupid hub. What were they thinking.
Def Agree
I remember the absolute hype I had when I heard spiritual successor to L4D. And the absolute disappointment when I played it.
The game was nominated at the Golden Joystick Awards 2021 for the "Best Multiplayer" category. The game was also nominated at The Game Awards 2021 for "Best Action Game" and "Best Multiplayer Game." It was also nominated for "Online Game of the Year" at the 25th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards.

Let that sink in

wigsplittin4fun

Neo Member
I didn’t think it was that bad. I actually enjoyed it. Was it as good as the left 4 dead series. Heck no not even close but I’ve seen far worse games get sequels so I’m ok with them making a sequel.

Top Bottom