• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Callisto Protocol studio Striking Distance is working on ‘a brand new, unannounced UE5 title’

Draugoth

Gold Member
vgc-socialay-3-1440x810.jpg

As spotted by X games industry analyst MauroNL, the studio has posted nine new job listings, which relate to the new project. One of the ads, for the Lead Gameplay Animator position, confirms that the studio is working on a new title.

Striking Distance Studios is looking for a Lead Gameplay Animator to help us create the most dynamic and engaging player and enemy experiences for a brand new, unannounced UE5 title,” it says. Other ads for gameplay engineers note that “melee combat experience is a plus”.

The ads suggest a new start for a studio that suffered layoffs and the departure of its CEO last year.

Mister Wolf

I'm glad they're getting a second chance. They really shit the bed with The Callisto Protocol.

Last edited:
I feel bad for them, I think Schofield was a grifter who basically lived off of Larping as someone who had many influential and great ideas for the Dead Space franchise. Turns out he's a fucking hack beyond belief. I liked the game, but he really didn't know what he wanted with that game.

Top Bottom